Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unrealistic expectations arising from implicit lies

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
There are many aspects of life that we were not explicitly lied to about when we were young, but they were just kind of assumed to be a given with such confidence that I believe they constitute implicit lies, and they're not solely incel related. I'll highlight two.

#1. society as a whole cares about your personal well being to some degree- I think many people are genuinely shocked to learn how cruel and cold people are when they leave the hugboxes of High School and college, where teachers and friends at least have the pretense of caring about you to a certain extent. However, when you go out into the real world, you realize that all of life in an intense war over social status, wealth, mates, and scarce resources and you're not fucking special to anyone.

#2. women are more innocent then men- For me this assumption arose in childhood bc I went to a cucked church and watched a lot of Disney movies/shows, where mainly men were portrayed as deviants and perverts. We of course all know that women are some of the most sexual, lustful, and manipulative people out there, but this revelation was genuinely shocking to me. When I was young I though all women were prudes who did not even like sex.