Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unpopular opinion: Teen relationship worship is foid worship and cringe

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I’ve seen lots of incels around here whining about their “oh I wish I had been able to experience teen love as a kid maybe I wouldn’t incel then”.

No. Teen love is shit, for anyone who isn’t Chad, and even arguably so for Chad. My chadlite “friend” managed to get his “teen love moment” with a 14 yo jb foid, but the big thing is that it was good for them for about two weeks or so. After that, it just degenerated into her cheating on him, her lobbing accusations of him cheating with me (she hated me for being ugly so she used the most brutal ad hominem attack: accusing me of being a faggot), her dressing like a slut in public, her leeching off his cash despite him coming from a middle class family and her being a literal rich j00 stereotype.

Teen love is shit. It’s just like every other relationship when you get older, it’s just brutal emotional abuse against a sub-Chad male. Even if you did get your teen love moment as an incel, it’d just break you down more later on.

cope thread tbh.

missing out on teen love means everyone will look down upon you forever

Tenor 5

Almost every relationship will turn to shit eventually but having a girlfriend as a teenager (when you have nothing that would attract a foid opportunist) is a stamp of approval of your value as a man... well a male teenager anyway.
Being alone and unwanted in that crucial period will damage you beyond repair that not even yachtloads of whores in your adulthood will be able to fix.

I agree.

Chad who went to an all-boys school and focused on sports without desperately trying to get with a girl will lifemog a nearcel who had to simp for a mediocre girl so he could have "teen love" for a few weeks.

Last edited:
I completely agree,
I have never seen a teen-relationship which was stable and good for more then a week,
the only thing that is good about those relationships is just the validation.

By this principle, would any relationship with a foid even be meaningful? Even if you managed to attract one, she'd just feel the desire to monkey branch after your looks and status don't do it anymore for her(or she found better available options).

Though yes, teens tend to get bored of each other quicker, but the feeling is much stronger in the beginning because of hormones.

Tbh it’s not really the love I yearn for, it’s the sex.

I’ve seen lots of incels around here whining about their “oh I wish I had been able to experience teen love as a kid maybe I wouldn’t incel then”.

No. Teen love is shit, for anyone who isn’t Chad, and even arguably so for Chad. My chadlite “friend” managed to get his “teen love moment” with a 14 yo jb foid, but the big thing is that it was good for them for about two weeks or so. After that, it just degenerated into her cheating on him, her lobbing accusations of him cheating with me (she hated me for being ugly so she used the most brutal ad hominem attack: accusing me of being a faggot), her dressing like a slut in public, her leeching off his cash despite him coming from a middle class family and her being a literal rich j00 stereotype.

Teen love is shit. It’s just like every other relationship when you get older, it’s just brutal emotional abuse against a sub-Chad male. Even if you did get your teen love moment as an incel, it’d just break you down more later on.
Foids still treated me like shit back then, and most of them were getting fucked too.

View attachment 275399
Almost every relationship will turn to shit eventually but having a girlfriend as a teenager (when you have nothing that would attract a foid opportunist) is a stamp of approval of your value as a man... well a male teenager anyway.
Being alone and unwanted in that crucial period will damage you beyond repair that not even yachtloads of whores in your adulthood will be able to fix.
based, OP is retarded

teen love, or at the very least a relationship in one’s teenage years, represents a significant developmental milestone in life. It is supposed to be a stepping stone, a gateway to much more fulfilling relationships in early and late adulthood. Missing out during this time frame is irreparable. Foids later in life will scorn you for your inexperience and you will be forever haunted by the thought of what could have been.
A majority of people lost their virginity as a teenager
Exactly. Missing out during your formative years means that if you do somehow get close to ascending, a foid will laugh in your face and leave you on the spot for being inexperienced.
cope thread tbh.

OP is cope. Teenage love sets the foundation for healthy relationships with foids later on. If you never experience teen love, then you will never have anything substantial to build off of, not to mention you’re YEARS behind everyone else. No relationship and you keep your virginity, something that most teens don’t have. If you know teenage love, when you have kids and they become teens, you can teach them how to be a teen Chad, and then he can teach his kid how to be a teen Chad, etc. and the cycle goes on.

Teenage love is the foundation of everything you do as an adult. Your confidence is based upon this, bc it proves that you are actually a worthy fucking human being. Teenage love is the foundation of getting jobs, getting foids, not to mention being happier also releases more natural growth hormones and gives you low blood pressure, which results in a larger dick because you’re not stressed and angry 24/7, which equals higher blood pressure, and less growth overall, which means you’re more likely to be a manlet with a tiny dick.
teen love, or at the very least a relationship in one’s teenage years, represents a significant developmental milestone in life. It is supposed to be a stepping stone, a gateway to much more fulfilling relationships in early and late adulthood. Missing out during this time frame is irreparable. Foids later in life will scorn you for your inexperience and you will be forever haunted by the thought of what could have been.

Exactly. Missing out during your formative years means that if you do somehow get close to ascending, a foid will laugh in your face and leave you on the spot for being inexperienced.

lol we were typing similar thoughts. Teenage love is the foundation, the rock to a temple of your life. Without it, you build on sand, and whatever you build, Chads and Stacys will tear it down constantly, leaving you with nothing.
Foids later in life will scorn you for your inexperience and you will be forever haunted by the thought of what could have been.

I still yearn for the high schooL years. It keeps holding me back. I try not to think of it but it’s so tough, almost like it CALLS me back.

Last edited: