Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Unpopular opinion: Many incels are bad people, but this is not our fault

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I mean, think about it rationally.

All your life you have been shit upon, ignored, bullied, and mogged. Nobody wants to speak to you. Everyone hates you. Due to your looks you miss out on formative parts of your life. It is unreasonable to assume that someone who's been through this much abuse will come out as a "good person". Our anger and hatred is merely a coping mechanism due to the way we were treated by society.

Therefore, people trying to say that "ohh inklers are evil misogynistic violent creeps". Yes, you're right. But you made us like that. Its like how you can't blame black people for crimes because they exist in a society which forces them into poverty, with the only option to survive is to break the law.

COPE
Most incels are actually bluepilled af. They are the kind hearted simps and "nice guys".
Only 0.1% incels are actually blackpiled. We are one the very very few self aware incels. Most are just copers in denial.

COPE
Most incels are actually bluepilled af. They are the kind hearted simps and "nice guys".
Only 0.1% incels are actually blackpiled. We are one the very very few self aware incels. Most are just copers in denial.
Basically this.

All your life you have been shit upon, ignored, bullied, and mogged. Nobody wants to speak to you. Everyone hates you. Due to your looks you miss out on formative parts of your life. It is unreasonable to assume that someone who's been through this much abuse will come out as a "good person". Our anger and hatred is merely a coping mechanism due to the way we were treated by society.

Therefore, people trying to say that "ohh inklers are evil misogynistic violent creeps". Yes, you're right. But you made us like that. Its like how you can't blame black people for crimes because they exist in a society which forces them into poverty, with the only option to survive is to break the law.
agree, execpt the comparison to negroes, they are even more violent in africa and there are no "evil white men" who force them into poverty

Aside from the masses of incels who are unfortunately still sulking in bluepilledom, I have to agree with this. By modern societal hypocrisy standards it's obviously considered bad/evil to be hateful towards an entire group of people because of your personal experience with them.

Of course, I am aware that not all women are in fact evil BUT they sure are evil towards me, so I am disappointed and angry about it and naturally answer with hatred. No I don't want to kill/rape/harm anyone, deep inside I want to be accepted and respected, and I want to be LOVED. If you think I'm not "entitled" to be loved, then nobody is. @ThoughtfulCel opinion?

Aside from the masses of incels who are unfortunately still sulking in bluepilledom, I have to agree with this. By modern societal hypocrisy standards it's obviously considered bad/evil to be hateful towards an entire group of people because of your personal experience with them.

Of course, I am aware that not all women are in fact evil BUT they sure are evil towards me, so I am disappointed and angry about it and naturally answer with hatred. No I don't want to kill/rape/harm anyone, deep inside I want to be accepted and respected, and I want to be LOVED. If you think I'm not "entitled" to be loved, then nobody is. @ThoughtfulCel opinion?
not gorillacel, but you're completely correct.

As something else I want to add, TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET VS DOING IT IN REAL LIFE ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS

while here I'm edgy and shit, talking about rape and murder, irl I'm a moralfag and I actually have repulsion at people who rape people irl.

not gorillacel, but you're completely correct.

As something else I want to add, TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET VS DOING IT IN REAL LIFE ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS

while here I'm edgy and shit, talking about rape and murder, irl I'm a moralfag and I actually have repulsion at people who rape people irl.
normalfags want to police thought crimes, they cant make the distinction

it's the good old saying

the child who isn't loved by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

is it morally correct? no.
is it even logical? maybe not.
is it the human thing to do? definitely.

it's just blackpilled folks struggling against a system when they're perfectly aware they can't do anything to fight back. and as this guy says

COPE

it doesn't matter what you personally do. even if it's growing, the blackpill is still ostracized and not in most people's heads.

you can go and do whatever you want. it won't change anything. we're just a sacrificial generation until people collectively wake up in the future and change something. until then it's just suffering for the non-chad male.

How do you define a "bad person"? Emotions aren't something that you opt into feeling, also not even blame is necessary to feel things like hate and rage. Surely I have many faults, however when I think about the past, most things never really felt like a choice.

COPE
This.

Last edited:
Many incels are bad people, but this is not our fault
so if its not my fault doesn't that make me the good guy and them the bad guys? Dude its nature fighting it self . Its the stronger nature fighting the weaker one. Plain and Simple the strong natures wan'ts the weak one to die off , its happening all around you. It's not bad nor good it just is. It's a biological function instilled into all living organisms to fight for the profiliferation of the stronger gene.

goydivision said:

These things alone don’t make us “bad people” in any moral or criminal sense despite what the over sensitive SJW faggots and soy slurpers of reddit and the “current year” might tell you/us/have us believe etc, etc.

Unpleasant to be around however?

Sure, that’s a definite possibility in certain cases no doubt but that still does not make one a “bad” person.

Going ER however does make one a morally/criminally “bad person” however no matter how much we might sympathize with the kid’s anger as well that of related types.

If only because when you kill a bunch of randoms that weren’t the actual people that harmed you deeply to bring you to this murderous point in your life it’s simply hard to justify that.

Though sure I can totally accept fellow incels/wizards telling me it’s justifiable because said person was “punishing society” which was also to blame for their plight and while I don’t totally disagree with that point I still find it to be kind of weak as a justification since killing randoms is not all that personal and arguably wouldn’t be as satisfying or self righteously fulfilling as taking out once again the actual people that actually harmed you and so brought you to this point, nor does it say have any chance at provoking meaningful societal change such as that would eventually happen over time if say ALL ER styled individuals began exclusively targeting politicians that supported feminism and other anti man causes that are harmful to incels and wizards etc, etc but hey what do I know?

goydivision said:

Blacks are this way due to low IQ + low impulse control + high testosterone not because “Dey oppressed n’ sheeeit”.

Systemic racism has been over for a long time now so they can no longer blame all their failures on that.

And some people here seem to be confused about what systemic racism actually is so I’ll make it relatively clear for you all to figure out ie no black in the US is now being actively prevented from obtaining any job a white man can have and the Obama presidency absolutely solidified that reality.

So systemic racism means government enforced racism and we all know that our Jew controlled government absolutely 1000% is all about protecting and promoting their black pets at all costs since they are being used by the Jews as simply yet another one of their golems with which to destroy what’s left of white western civilization in a true wrecking ball kind of fashion.

Last edited:

To be honest i just want to be loved and respected too. I believe that bad people are created not born. It takes one or more bad days to turn a good man into a bad one.

You can't blame an incel who's a "bad person" if they've been discouraged, ignored, and made fun of for something out of their control. And I'm sure not every incel was born hating all women or supporting mass murders or female killers.

The human (and gorilla) body and mind adapt based on its environment. All were doing is adapting in response to how they are treating us. Therefore I dont belive that its our fault that some of us are bad people when it comes to WOMEN.

Anything else, like being a racist or nationalist is just genuine shitty human behavior I have no respect for.

Hurt durr I hate when people generalize incels and I hate lookism, but let me generalize this entire group of people and commit the same act of lookism for no reason other than their culture or skin color.

Last edited:
To be honest i just want to be loved and respected too. I believe that bad people are created not born. It takes one or more bad days to turn a good man into a bad one.

You can't blame an incel who's a "bad person" if they've been discouraged, ignored, and made fun of for something out of their control. And I'm sure not every incel was born hating all women or supporting mass murders or female killers.

The human body and mind adapt based on its environment. All were doing is adapting in response to how they are treating us. Therefore I dont belive that its our fault that some of us are bad people when it comes to WOMEN.

Anything else, like being a racist or nationalist is just genuine shitty human behavior I have no respect for.

Hurt durr I hate when people generalize incels and I hate lookism, but let me generalize this entire group of people and commit the same act of lookism for no reason other than their culture or skin color.
Based as always thoughtfulbro. Could actually not agree more :feelshmm:

Based as always thoughtfulbro. Could actually not agree more :feelshmm:

Thanks brocel.
Harambe 22 1

COPE
yup. average incel in denial is good hearted cuck. these cucks even donate to charities unironically lmao

Life demolished us all.

We are the result of all humiliation.

Dear normoids and foids: If you keep making a group of ugly males who wanted to be left alone to become demons, we WILL become demons. Cause and Effect.