Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Unpopular Opinion] Life ends at 18

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★★
The rest of your life is a reflection of your initial conditions. If you were miserable in this early phase of your life, you will be limited to misery for the rest of it.
If you didn't get teenage love, didn't have adventures, the rest of your life is over.
As another user has already pointed out, throughout the history of humanity men died before the age of 30, 18 years old is already middle age, the rest is retirement.

If you go by that logic you can push it even further and say that some lives never began, if you have shit parents, live in shit country, have no wealth, have disabilities, is unattractive then i doubt things will get any better.

But remember taht Chad and foids never die at 18, that's a privilege reserved to incels.

Maybe not 18, but 21-23 is better range (except for first sex before 20 or losing KHH letters before 17-18)

~200 years ago the average life expectancy of a British factory worker (in Manchester) was 17.

If you never lost khhd it's over

That's the age you look around and think: What the FUCK went WRONG?

High school is the peak of your life and teenage love/sex is everything.

After that, it's OVER.

High school is the peak of your life and teenage love/sex is everything.

After that, it's OVER.
Crazy how so many people deny this and say 18 year old high school graduates aren’t incel. Miss teen love (real teen love at age 14-16) you are fucked for life from missed developmental milestones. Teen years set the course for your life. Bad teen years set you up for problems later on down the line, sadly.

Crazy how so many people deny this and say 18 year old high school graduates aren’t incel. Miss teen love (real teen love at age 14-16) you are fucked for life from missed developmental milestones. Teen years set the course for your life. Bad teen years set you up for problems later on down the line, sadly.
:yes:

The rest of your life is a reflection of your initial conditions. If you were miserable in this early phase of your life, you will be limited to misery for the rest of it.
If you didn't get teenage love, didn't have adventures, the rest of your life is over.
As another user has already pointed out, throughout the history of humanity men died before the age of 30, 18 years old is already middle age, the rest is retirement.
This.

I don’t know why so many of the oldercels are gate keeping it as if they weren’t incels themselves at that point. I will be 20 in like half a year and nothing got better since 18

"bruh if you aren't 30 yo you aren't inkwel :feelstastyman:"
Yep. Insane logic on their part. Can’t imagine why they think this way. I guess it’s a cope to make them feel like the realest members here. You are incel as soon as you have a sex drive and have zero success with women for around a 6 months to a year IMO. I was incel at 16 and I still am now.

I missed all the key teenage experiences like teen love, friend groups, going on trips, partying, and basically every social milestone. This is probably why I cling to my car hobby so hard. It’s the only thing that was always really there and can make me feel happy. I probably wouldn’t have such an extreme obsession with cars if I wasn’t ostracized during my formative years

You are incel as soon as you have a sex drive and have zero success with women for around a 6 months to a year IMO.
that's trur of a lot of normies tbh, plus in some cultures males barely even start to interact with foids until puberty

Yep. Insane logic on their part. Can’t imagine why they think this way. I guess it’s a cope to make them feel like the realest members here. You are incel as soon as you have a sex drive and have zero success with women for around a 6 months to a year IMO. I was incel at 16 and I still am now.

I missed all the key teenage experiences like teen love, friend groups, going on trips, partying, and basically every social milestone. This is probably why I cling to my car hobby so hard. It’s the only thing that was always really there and can make me feel happy. I probably wouldn’t have such an extreme obsession with cars if I wasn’t ostracized during my formative years
I see their behavior more as another side of the timepill.
Their teen years are far behind, they are oldcels now, but they're self-coping by thinking that people under a certain age can't be incels so theY don't feel too old.
It's brutal.

We need to lower age of consent

I see their behavior more as another side of the timepill.
Their teen years are far behind, they are oldcels now, but they're self-coping by thinking that people under a certain age can't be incels so theY don't feel too old.
It's brutal.
Yeah. I figured the same thing. It’s just a cope

I don’t know why so many of the oldercels are gate keeping it as if they weren’t incels themselves at that point. I will be 20 in like half a year and nothing got better since 18
I think it's because things get worse past a certain point. Like the suffering gradually increases as the years go on.

At this point it's just a competition to see who can live the longest.

I think it's because things get worse past a certain point. Like the suffering gradually increases as the years go on.

At this point it's just a competition to see who can live the longest.
Yep. I know for me the rotting gets worse each year

khhv at a age 18 -> its over, like really over

If you're over the age of 18 then it's already too late for you.

For me 15*

Depends. If you were already youngcel than yeah your doomed to rot

Then too bad
It’s a dog eat dog world out there
Jews are just good at screws over ppl