Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unpopular opinion : I'm fine with women doing whatever the fuck they want

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
They can fuck whoever they want, whenever they want. They can get themselves impregnated and then kill the baby either in utero or even post partum, I don't care. Not my offspring, not my problem.

However, I personally am disapproving of that kind of behavior, as I think it's bad for society and the long term sustainability of any kind of civilization, thus although I am willing to tolerate it for the sake of individual freedom, I do not want to support it in anyway whatsoever.

I think that behavior is only made possible by various support mechanisms set up by governments and financed by taxes (or debts, which will eventually be turned into taxes) that I am forced to pay.

Mainly, these mechanisms are :
  • subsidized heathcare, as it includes reproductive healthcare, such as medically assisted childbirth ;
  • public """education"""
  • welfare for single mothers and their bastards : as far as I'm concerned, if they have no resources, they belong in the streets along with most homeless men who don't have an uterus to blackmail society with.

Maybe I am deluding myself, but I tend to believe that without all of the above, women would be much more careful about who they let ejaculate into their vagina, so no, I do not want to contribute to any of it.

That is all I want : to be allowed not to contribute to something I disapprove. Is it really too much to ask?

Last edited:
The system will defeat itself. For now keep stacking cryptocurrency.

The government won't do away with those because the fatcats benefit from it

531D944D 52DF 49F9 BEEE 40806A75A6C6

It is what it is honestly. Even if you took foid rights away and all that shit I'd still be incel so I have no stake in the gender war. Let them frolick as sluts. I hate that taxes back them up, but there's literally nothing I can do.

Women do it because cucks allow them to do it

the only thing they should do:

fuck me
give me money for it
leave .

I am all in for accelerationist measures, they might as well go the extra mile and demand laws to execute sub7 men (that's not too far off as their already kill children) or to execute men who don't simp for them/don't give them money and freebies, that might even be the only way men will finally wake up although I do have doubts they wouldn't take this nicely

That is all I want : to be allowed not to contribute to something I disapprove. Is it really too much to ask ?

You ask much, goy. You forget (((something))).

Didn't read except the title.

Kys cuck.

Once females dumb brains get a little dose of media they are immediately Chadsexual, so no, I am not going to let them do what they want. I shame every single act which fucked up this society and I always will. I took greater action of sending Reddit whores photos to their relatives, that is what you should do.

Right-wing libertarian cope: attempting to reconcile your dissent with the cultural hegemony which hates you and wants you dead.

I am all in for accelerationist measures, they might as well go the extra mile and demand laws to execute sub7 men (that's not too far off as their already kill children) or to execute men who don't simp for them/don't give them money and freebies, that might even be the only way men will finally wake up although I do have doubts they wouldn't take this nicely
No man that will just shift the overton window even more. Think of what you're saying and how bad it is already yet no guy has done anything. Men won't "wake up" no matter what so making things worse is making things worse for men that are just trying to cope and are barely surviving.