Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular opinion: If you're young, you shouldn't call yourself an incel unless...

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
  • You asked out several women and they gave you a look of disgust, called you ugly, ghosted you, or made some excuse. Examples: I asked out a girl and she said she was gay and was never attracted to a man. A year later, she was dating a Chadlite. I asked out another girl to prom and she said her parents wouldn't allow her to go, she still went.
  • You've reached your senior year of high school and no girl has ever taken interest.
If you've experienced these things, then it's most likely over.

• You asked out several women and they gave you a look of disgust, called you ugly, ghosted you, or made some excuse. Examples: I asked out a girl and she said she was gay and was never attracted to a man. A year later, she was dating a Chadlite. I asked out another girl to prom and she said her parents wouldn't allow her to go, she still went.
  • You've reached your senior year of high school and no girl has ever taken interest.
Was so depressed and harming myself that I never graduated the equivalent of high school despite being good before, I just slowly lost interest in studying. Barely talked to anyone, didn't even eat at the school, I was hiding in the corridor eating some homemade food prepared by myself. The worst period of my life, since then I've been NEET and suicidal.
Never asked a girl out but I don't need to, I'm a 5 foot 6 ethnic manlet with skin issues (seborrheic dermatitis or that's what I think it is at least), scars from being overweight before (including a gynocomastia I never dared to have surgery to remove and my parents didn't care about me at all) and mentally broken (since day one, was literally sitting alone in silence as a 8 year old).
Given how I was a magnet repulser to everyone all my life, I guess I qualify as an incel.
Sorry I needed to vent. :dafuckfeels::fuk:

I don’t think I’ve received looks of disgust and I’ve also never been called ugly and also I’ve never asked a girl out

BUT, i am a senior in higher school and am ignored by everyone and no girls are interested in me
should be able to betabuxx with your stats if your styats are correct

I don’t think I’ve received looks of disgust and I’ve also never been called ugly and also I’ve never asked a girl out
Ask them while you are young and have access to bunch of girls, at least to know is it finally over.
Was so depressed and harming myself that I never graduated the equivalent of high school despite being good before, I just slowly lost interest in studying. Barely talked to anyone, didn't even eat at the school, I was hiding in the corridor eating some homemade food prepared by myself. The worst period of my life, since then I've been NEET and suicidal.
Never asked a girl out but I don't need to, I'm a 5 foot 6 ethnic manlet with skin issues (seborrheic dermatitis or that's what I think it is at least), scars from being overweight before (including a gynocomastia I never dared to have surgery to remove and my parents didn't care about me at all) and mentally broken (since day one, was literally sitting alone in silence as a 8 year old).
Given how I was a magnet repulser to everyone all my life, I guess I qualify as an incel.
Im sorry you went through that, life is a pure misery for us.

Thank you for sharing, fellow incel. Please visit this thread and see if it empathizes with your situation.

I'm fifteen but last year before I moved I asked out this girl named Bree and she said that she "Wasn't ready to date anyone right now." And I kid you not like a week later she was dating someone and bragging about it.

It's literally over

Thank you for sharing, fellow incel. Please visit this thread and see if it empathizes with your situation.
Will read, thank you :dab:
I'm fifteen but last year before I moved I asked out this girl named Bree and she said that she "Wasn't ready to date anyone right now." And I kid you not like a week later she was dating someone and bragging about it.

It's literally over
She meant "anyone like you with your *personnality* and *character*" you know :fuk:
I may sound hypocritical and soy but she does have the right to refuse to date you as much as you would not be attracted to ANY women I presume (foids do have impossible standards tho).
It's just that when they all refuse you and for things you can't change (height, race, dicksize, facial structure), something's got to give.
You are 15, it depends on your overall life but maybe you can still ascend and be a normie. Maybe you are a mentalcel :feelsthink:

Last edited:
asked out a girl and she said she was gay and was never attracted to a man. A year later, she was dating a Chad
I've had this same thing :feelskek:

You can't act like all locations have the same standard/average about age of ascension.

For example, if a guy is 18 and kissless virgin in Japan, It wouldn't be sure its over for him, since its not that rare there, while if this guy lived in latin america, its almost sure its over for him

I'm 18. But I got blackpilled when I was a little kid. I'm manlet and I have ogre's face. Girls used to run away from me at elementary school. I'm a giga truecel. Like you I asked some foids to date but they rejected me and went to Chads. I got brutally insulted after rejections. All foids are same.

brutal ,I hope u get gyno surgery someday tho

I'm currently a senior in high school. My issue is that I'm invisible; unless I am aggressively raising my voice and acting in a way unnatural to me, nobody shows even a modicum of attentiveness. In the off-chance they do, the usual result, particularly by girls, is laughter even when I'm completely serious, leaving me completely baffled. I suspect it's some form of undiagnosed autism causing this gap between the weight I expect my words to carry and what they actually do, as it neatly explains most of my behavior divergent from the "ideal".