Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unpopular Opinion: (I hate the Winter)

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
Might as well list all my reasons.

- Too dark (It's dark at 4:30 sometimes & takes too long to get bright in the morning)
- Too cold (You can't even go outside without putting on a shit ton of clothes.
- Peak cold/Flu season (If you catch one you have to stay home for a week & feel like shit)
- Christmas (Fuck this coomsumer holiday that involves lying to children because parent's are lazy)
- Icy footbaths & roads that are dangerous (In particular black ice)
- Harder time developing melatonin which causes insomnia.
- Frostbite if you leave the house without gloves.
- Blinding sun that makes it harder to look where you are going.

I can't wait until February:feelsaww:

Your winter is just apocalyptic.

At least you don't see semi naked stacy with their chad 24/24

I remember my stupid school would be open even on icy days and i fell on my head when i was just 10 seconds out the door

I remember my stupid school would be open even on icy days and i fell on my head when i was just 10 seconds out the door
We got a lot of snow days. Guess what? None of the next gen students will ever have a snow day because of online learning. I was the last generation that got to enjoy such good things! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I remember slipping while walking to school one year. Winter especially in schools was brutal.

- No hope of feeling comfy with a girl on a cold night.:feelsaww:

No. Sea does it thing.
Cool. Bet your cars never rust out either. They almost always in scrapyards because the frames rusted out before they are worn out mechanically. Road salt does a number on them

Cool. Bet your cars never rust out either. They almost always in scrapyards because the frames rusted out before they are worn out mechanically. Road salt does a number on them
Rust is a killer! Out here by the coast, we deal with the salty air too, so it's double trouble for cars. You gotta keep an eye on that frame and undercarriage.

Rust is a killer! Out here by the coast, we deal with the salty air too, so it's double trouble for cars. You gotta keep an eye on that frame and undercarriage.
Brutal. Rust sucks. That's why my dad ordered his 1970s Camaro from Arizona when he bought it in 2010. No rust whatsoever. All of them here are trashed by rust usually. I never drive it when any salt is on the roads

Thats popular opinion
U probably live in Scandinavia
Autumn mogs all

I prefer spring or fall

Icy footbaths & roads that are dangerous (In particular black ice)
It basically never snows where i live so it's much more bearable. Autumn still mogs though