Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unpopular opinion: I don't hate women and I hate men (hear me out)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Because women simply aren't sentient and have no agency

Would you hate a toddler for shitting and pissing themselves? Would you hate a lion for eating a deer? Would you eat a snake for biting you when you touch it?

Women to me are nothing except pre-programmed machines meant to please Chad and extract his seed to shit out children continuously, that's literally it. Why do foids spend countless hours and money looksmaxxing and dressing in the sluttiest way possible? Why do foids spend hours chasing clout and objectifiying themselves on social media? To attract the biggest Chad around. Women are simply nothing but Chad's sex dolls. They don't care about good or evil because they have no need of caring about such concepts, they're meant to get fucked and provide company for Chad. Can't really blame them for being evil, the same way you can't blame a dog for not understanding algebra

I absolutely hate men though. Because men CHOOSE to be evil most of them time as they're fully human in my eyes. Men choose to bully, harass, assault and put down other men. Men have agency and sentience and they choose to become garbage most of the time

Rethink your life and you will find that you got the most shit from other men, not from women. Women are usually fine with Incels as long as Incels let them become Chad's sex slaves like they're meant to be

Hating women is an emotional response to rejection. You can bet your fucking ass I would be just as well be a dog-hater if they caused my life to be sheer pain. Hating something doesn't at all necessitate for it to have agency in my opinion.

1. We hate the most privileged people in modern history, because we envy them. We obviously don't envy having half a brain, or not having hobbies, but we envy their privilege of being on the throne of the social hierarchy. We're rotting in complete social isolation, while they have hundreds of guys messaging them on tinder, they party every single weekend, and guys will pay them just so they're in their presence. That's what we hate about them, it's like a black person hating whites in the 1800's, or the poor farmers hating the rich, it's only natural to dislike them

2. The nicest normie is still way more sociopathic and evil than the most cruel incel

Would you hate a toddler for shitting and pissing themselves? Would you hate a lion for eating a deer? Would you eat a snake for biting you when you touch it?

Women to me are nothing except pre-programmed machines meant to please Chad and extract his seed to shit out children continuously, that's literally it. Why do foids spend countless hours and money looksmaxxing and dressing in the sluttiest way possible? Why do foids spend hours chasing clout and objectifiying themselves on social media? To attract the biggest Chad around. Women are simply nothing but Chad's sex dolls. They don't care about good or evil because they have no need of caring about such concepts, they're meant to get fucked and provide company for Chad. Can't really blame them for being evil, the same way you can't blame a dog for not understanding algebra

I absolutely hate men though. Because men CHOOSE to be evil most of them time as they're fully human in my eyes. Men choose to bully, harass, assault and put down other men. Men have agency and sentience and they choose to become garbage most of the time

Rethink your life and you will find that you got the most shit from other men, not from women. Women are usually fine with Incels as long as Incels let them become Chad's sex slaves like they're meant to be
And the main reason is that men are the ones responsible for holes having rights.

Nah foids actively choose to deny Incels sex while throwing themselves to be used like pieces of fuckmeat for thugmaxed chad.

Humans beings have free will, no reason why sluts should be given a pass for collectively choosing to mate only with the top 10% of men, while shaming, mocking, and agressively Disrespecting the Incels that they created in the process

Hating women is an emotional response to rejection. You can bet your fucking ass I would be just as well be a dog-hater if they caused my life to be sheer pain. Hating something doesn't at all necessitate for it to have agency in my opinion.

1. We hate the most privileged people in modern history, because we envy them. We obviously don't envy having half a brain, or not having hobbies, but we envy their privilege of being on the throne of the social hierarchy. We're rotting in complete social isolation, while they have hundreds of guys messaging them on tinder, they party every single weekend, and guys will pay them just so they're in their presence. That's what we hate about them, it's like a black person hating whites in the 1800's, or the poor farmers hating the rich, it's only natural to dislike them
These reactions are "natural" all right, but are they smart?

Many natural reactions aren't

I hate foids, I don’t care if they have agency or not

They just chose to be guided by their instincts and ofc they want Chad the most. But they could chose to settle with one man and they could also chose to not have the highest possible standards. Fuck foids.

Faulty premise. You either have to grant both men and women agency, or grant neither of them agency.

Why the mental gymnastics to absolve women of any responsibility for their actions?

First sentence is enough not to read the rest, they are adults with functioning brains and they should feel guilt and consequences of their actions. Pampering them created the situation where women get slap on the wrist for crimes where men would get 40+ years. Where women always blame others for everything they do or say.
Why the mental gymnastics to absolve women of any responsibility for their actions?
:yes::yes::yes:

I hate chads and foids, I don't hate all men, I emphatize with blackpilled ugly incels

no one has real agency. there is no free will.

men were the most predatory as far as ive seen. intimidation domination and disrespect are second nature to them. they seek people to target for sadistic pleasure. agression towards any scapegoat target they enjoy. women have been indifferent or cold and contemptuous but the aggression and inteminidation i havent noticed by observing others.

men evil

women meh

Many men are assholes because these traits are rewarded by females. So, they are both responsible.

Nah foids actively choose to deny Incels sex while throwing themselves to be used like pieces of fuckmeat for thugmaxed chad.

Humans beings have free will, no reason why sluts should be given a pass for collectively choosing to mate only with the top 10% of men, while shaming, mocking, and agressively Disrespecting the Incels that they created in the process

This, I hate both bro

Women are the gatekeepers of sex so the blame is on them mostly

I hate chads and foids :feelshmm:

They is this saying I came up with entirely by myself. "You wouldn't hate a bee for stinging you" - YBP Yxngcel. Its the elites we should be hating for promoting female rights and globohomo shit. Giving women too much freedom is like releasing animals from a zoo. Don't hate women for their nature . Hate men for letting this happen. Hate 0.1%

absolutely hate men though. Because men CHOOSE to be evil most of them time as they're fully human in my eyes. Men choose to bully, harass, assault and put down other men. Men have agency and sentience and they choose to become garbage most of the time
Yes very much agreed but woman like evil too

men were the most predatory as far as ive seen. intimidation domination and disrespect are second nature to them. they seek people to target for sadistic pleasure. agression towards any scapegoat target they enjoy. women have been indifferent or cold and contemptuous but the aggression and inteminidation i havent noticed by observing others.

men evil

women meh
This

Hate the Chad, not the foid!!

hating women, foids in general of any age makes sense, because incels always had bad experiences with them (not counting a good parent relation with mother and sister of course, which is another bond), but is reasonable to hate those who you are bound to be attracted and neglect your desire for them. Above all, men are the worst, by men i am pointing at the SIMPS, white knights and cucks, they are the enablers of bad behavior on women.

OP deleted his account cause hes creampie'ng his ugly landwhale gf rn

It's the cucked men who created the current sexual dystopia. Without us, men, giving women rights to sleep around, they wouldn't have them and perhaps even wouldn't miss them that bad.

This is the most tired argument