Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

unpopular blackpill: PUA is fucking cringeworthy

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
PUA is basically jumping through hoops and exhausting yourself over IMPRESSING one woman. especially as an incel... she probably LOVES the sexual attention but still wouldnt touch you with a 50 foot pole. but nonetheless it is still just cringeworthy in general. men have to jump through all these hoops and walk on tightropes just for a passable chance of getting in a femoids pants yet all women have to do is say hello and the man immediately gets turned on unless its a chad where as if the femoid says "will you have sex with me" will suffice.

tl;dr PUA is cringeworthy and only empowers the female further than they need to be as they get all the sexual attention and the focus is on impressing them.

It's not real though. There's no Ned's declassified inceldom survival guide, if it doesn't come naturally to you or you're not good looking it's ding dong diddily over

coldmachinery said:
It's not real though. There's no Ned's declassified inceldom survival guide, if it doesn't come naturally to you or you're not good looking it's ding dong diddily over

plus its also a cope

>unless its a chad where as "will you have sex with me" will suffice.

Hilariously enough someone just posted a video disproving exactly that. Even Chad won't get sex that easily.

NegroKing said:

Hilariously enough someone just posted a video disproving exactly that. Even Chad won't get sex that easily.

NOOOOOOOO... what i meant was if a femoid says "will you have sex with me". and i did watch that video which is why i used the example

The PUA scene has been probably pushed by normies for centuries.

PUA Theories are so ingrained in our culture, that'd it take generations to fix.

NegroKing said:

ive already debunked the chad is approached everyday myth as well, but I'm sure some crazycel will say you are coping.

flowerful said:
ive already debunked the chad is approached everyday myth as well, but I'm sure some crazycel will say you are coping.

It's true. It's all way less black and white than people like to admit. I did a Tinder experiment with Chico and when I opened with something sleazy they unmatched me.

Being so upfront and direct is a sign of AUTISM. Women hate autistic tendencies with a passion as does the rest of society.

NegroKing said:
It's true. It's all way more black and white than people like to admit. I did a Tinder experiment with Chico and when I opened with something sleazy they unmatched me.

Being so upfront and direct is a sign of AUTISM. Women hate autistic tendencies with a passion as does the rest of society.

legit af, personality/mental state is 100% real

It's only cringeworthy for ugly males, its a legitimate strategy for good looking men with shitty social skills.

IdealMaxilla said:
It's only cringeworthy for ugly males, its a legitimate strategy for good looking men with shitty social skills.

no. its still cringeworthy as fuck. my main point being that men are jumping through hoops and walking on tightropes just to impress girls for the chance of getting in her pants. even as a chad its cringeworthy as a regular chad cannot just instantly get sex.

Hunter said:
no. its still cringeworthy as fuck. my main point being that men are jumping through hoops and walking on tightropes just to impress girls for the chance of getting in her pants. even as a chad its cringeworthy as a regular chad cannot just instantly get sex.

if they were incel due to autism and used trickery to get laid i applaud them and i doubt they really care if someone finds it cringe

it is VERY cringe when a sub 6 males does it and its hard for men to be objective about looks so i agree with you 95% of the time this is merely a rare exception

This opinion isn't unpopular here.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

my bad. i keep seeing incels here say they are going to learn PUA to slay.

Hunter said:
my bad. i keep seeing incels here say they are going to learn PUA to slay.

First a bunch of people here falling for the broscience "nofap" cult and now this?

We need some black pill chemo to kill this cancer.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

flowerful said:
NegroKing said:
It's true. It's all way more black and white than people like to admit. I did a Tinder experiment with Chico and when I opened with something sleazy they unmatched me.
legit af, personality/mental state is 100% real

Just be NT and don't be hideous.

Amen, OP. I don't like this PUA bullshit being spread on here. We incels were much more Black Pilled than Red Pilled.

The TRP sub should be about being woke on politics and awaring people about inconvenient truths about the world, not a fucking PUA sub.

BlackPill47 said:
Amen, OP. I don't like this PUA bullshit being spread on here. We incels were much more Black Pilled than Red Pilled.

The TRP sub should be about being woke on politics and awaring people about inconvenient truths about the world, not a fucking PUA sub.

TRP is mentally ill.