Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

unpopular blackpill: PUA is fucking cringeworthy

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
13,280
Online
5d 17h 16m
PUA is basically jumping through hoops and exhausting yourself over IMPRESSING one woman. especially as an incel... she probably LOVES the sexual attention but still wouldnt touch you with a 50 foot pole. but nonetheless it is still just cringeworthy in general. men have to jump through all these hoops and walk on tightropes just for a passable chance of getting in a femoids pants yet all women have to do is say hello and the man immediately gets turned on unless its a chad where as if the femoid says "will you have sex with me" will suffice.

tl;dr PUA is cringeworthy and only empowers the female further than they need to be as they get all the sexual attention and the focus is on impressing them.
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
It's not real though. There's no Ned's declassified inceldom survival guide, if it doesn't come naturally to you or you're not good looking it's ding dong diddily over
 
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
13,280
Online
5d 17h 16m
coldmachinery said:
It's not real though. There's no Ned's declassified inceldom survival guide, if it doesn't come naturally to you or you're not good looking it's ding dong diddily over

plus its also a cope
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
>unless its a chad where as "will you have sex with me" will suffice.

Hilariously enough someone just posted a video disproving exactly that. Even Chad won't get sex that easily.
 
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
13,280
Online
5d 17h 16m
NegroKing said:
>unless its a chad where as "will you have sex with me" will suffice.

Hilariously enough someone just posted a video disproving exactly that. Even Chad won't get sex that easily.

NOOOOOOOO... what i meant was if a femoid says "will you have sex with me". and i did watch that video which is why i used the example
 
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
931
Online
45m
The PUA scene has been probably pushed by normies for centuries.

PUA Theories are so ingrained in our culture, that'd it take generations to fix.
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
785
Online
0
NegroKing said:
>unless its a chad where as "will you have sex with me" will suffice.

Hilariously enough someone just posted a video disproving exactly that. Even Chad won't get sex that easily.

ive already debunked the chad is approached everyday myth as well, but I'm sure some crazycel will say you are coping.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
flowerful said:
ive already debunked the chad is approached everyday myth as well, but I'm sure some crazycel will say you are coping.

It's true. It's all way less black and white than people like to admit. I did a Tinder experiment with Chico and when I opened with something sleazy they unmatched me.

Being so upfront and direct is a sign of AUTISM. Women hate autistic tendencies with a passion as does the rest of society.
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
785
Online
0
NegroKing said:
It's true. It's all way more black and white than people like to admit. I did a Tinder experiment with Chico and when I opened with something sleazy they unmatched me.

Being so upfront and direct is a sign of AUTISM. Women hate autistic tendencies with a passion as does the rest of society.

legit af, personality/mental state is 100% real
 
IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
301
Online
0
It's only cringeworthy for ugly males, its a legitimate strategy for good looking men with shitty social skills.
 
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
13,280
Online
5d 17h 16m
IdealMaxilla said:
It's only cringeworthy for ugly males, its a legitimate strategy for good looking men with shitty social skills.

no. its still cringeworthy as fuck. my main point being that men are jumping through hoops and walking on tightropes just to impress girls for the chance of getting in her pants. even as a chad its cringeworthy as a regular chad cannot just instantly get sex.
 
IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
301
Online
0
Hunter said:
no. its still cringeworthy as fuck. my main point being that men are jumping through hoops and walking on tightropes just to impress girls for the chance of getting in her pants. even as a chad its cringeworthy as a regular chad cannot just instantly get sex.

if they were incel due to autism and used trickery to get laid i applaud them and i doubt they really care if someone finds it cringe

it is VERY cringe when a sub 6 males does it and its hard for men to be objective about looks so i agree with you 95% of the time this is merely a rare exception
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
This opinion isn't unpopular here.
 
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
13,280
Online
5d 17h 16m
Ryo_Hazuki said:
This opinion isn't unpopular here.

my bad. i keep seeing incels here say they are going to learn PUA to slay.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
Hunter said:
my bad. i keep seeing incels here say they are going to learn PUA to slay.

First a bunch of people here falling for the broscience "nofap" cult and now this?

We need some black pill chemo to kill this cancer.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
Ryo_Hazuki said:
This opinion isn't unpopular here.



flowerful said:
NegroKing said:
It's true. It's all way more black and white than people like to admit. I did a Tinder experiment with Chico and when I opened with something sleazy they unmatched me.
Being so upfront and direct is a sign of AUTISM. Women hate autistic tendencies with a passion as does the rest of society.
legit af, personality/mental state is 100% real

Just be NT and don't be hideous.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,193
Online
0
Amen, OP. I don't like this PUA bullshit being spread on here. We incels were much more Black Pilled than Red Pilled.

The TRP sub should be about being woke on politics and awaring people about inconvenient truths about the world, not a fucking PUA sub.
 
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
13,280
Online
5d 17h 16m
BlackPill47 said:
Amen, OP. I don't like this PUA bullshit being spread on here. We incels were much more Black Pilled than Red Pilled.

The TRP sub should be about being woke on politics and awaring people about inconvenient truths about the world, not a fucking PUA sub.

TRP is mentally ill.
 

Similar threads

blackraven
Replies
1
Views
174
VainHireling
VainHireling
RetardedChinlet
Replies
7
Views
234
tulasdanslos
tulasdanslos
Simulacrasimulation
Replies
11
Views
488
ROAoverlord
ROAoverlord
D
Replies
8
Views
323
Piss Gaming
Piss Gaming
wintercel
Replies
27
Views
779
nystagmuscel
nystagmuscel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top