Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Unpaid internships" should not be allowed to exist

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Unless it's fucking NASA or something unique where experience is valid.

the idea that you need any kind of experience to succeed in the wageslave world, or even just hold down a job is ludicrous. Regardless of what you work in, the chances are you'll learn most of what you need to do in a few fucking days. Most office work isn't at all difficult, it's just ridiculously, almost comically boring. My brain is fucking DEAD compared to what it was when I was still in school.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME HOW THE WORLD GOT TO THE POINT WHERE IT'S CONSIDERED NORMAL AND ACCEPTABLE TO HAVE TO APPLY FOR THE "RIGHT" TO WORK FOR FREE?!!?!!?

Baby boomers need to hang.

Guess its still good to put on your resume to increase chances of wage cucking elsewhere :lul::lul::lul:

it supposed to teach you the ins and out of the job.

there not hiring you

if anything there helping you for free

u shouldnt look at the down sides of working.

think of it as school but better
Guess its still good to put on your resume to increase chances of wage cucking elsewhere :lul::lul::lul:
also this

there not hiring you

also this
YOU are helping them for free. An unpaid internship is LITERALLY working for free. Working is ALL downsides, apart from money, which you don't even get if you're working an unpaid intership.

I hope this is trolling, but if you are serious please blow your brains out asap.

YOU are helping them for free. An unpaid internship is LITERALLY working for free. Working is ALL downsides, apart from money, which you don't even get if you're working an unpaid intership.

I hope this is trolling, but if you are serious please blow your brains out asap.
you barley touch the shit they have

they dont trust.

at most you going to be doing less important shit.

its for learning not for money

My coop is unpaid but I'm becoming a welder and not really doing business work so it's fine. Legit learning and need it for future

I have never done an internship

It seems common in very competitive fields which aren’t lucrative like politics or marketing.

you barley touch the shit they have

they dont trust.

at most you going to be doing less important shit.

its for learning not for money
It is a time you are using and for which you are not receiving anything. It doesn't have to be the full salary, it can be 80% of the salary you receive, but giving nothing is an abuse disguised as experience.

It is a time you are using and for which you are not receiving anything. It doesn't have to be the full salary, it can be 80% of the salary you receive, but giving nothing is an abuse disguised as experience.
you know u dont have to do it ? and they dont have to let you in there building right?

trying to make this into a bad thing only hurts you

they give zero fucks tbh

someone else will take what they learned from them foR Free and not ask questions

I knew people who applied to unpaid internships that wouldn't even train you. I would make fun of unpaid internships, but I would legit take a programming one just for the experience to help me earn more wagie bux in the future.

Yeah have no idea why cucks allow themselves to be friendzoned.

you know u dont have to do it ? and they dont have to let you in there building right?

trying to make this into a bad thing only hurts you

they give zero fucks tbh

someone else will take what they learned from them foR Free and not ask questions
Obvious, but still that experience is necessary depending on what you need it for. But not giving a salary is an abuse, they are also benefiting.
I knew people who applied to unpaid internships that wouldn't even train you. I would make fun of unpaid internships, but I would legit take a programming one just for the experience to help me earn more wagie bux in the future.
So they don't get anything from both sides, neither experience nor money?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cope.

I once had two samurai apprentices. My goal was to teach them how think and act like self- sufficient warriors capable of living in the woods with nothing but a knife... (Similar to special mil training) In return i was to get paid in land. I treated them like chelas. (Students that did my dishes and stuff)

Unfortunately, while they did the grunt work well enough - digging trenches and cutting trees and building shelters - they didn't have PERSONAL INITIATIVE to maintain said shelters. (They required constant watching and instructions...) They were like 20 year olds going on 10.

But beyond that, they were NOT MINDFUL and had poor weapons discipline! I'm surprised they didn't accidentally shoot each other!

After one particularly dangerous "incident," I visited their grandfather and quit! No "free" 10 acres for me! (The grandfather quickly sold all his guns.)

They would have inherited all my gear and library as well as their grandfathers. Since my 10 acres was to be returned to the family upon my death.

there not hiring you

also this
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Cope.

I once had two samurai apprentices. My goal was to teach them how think and act like self- sufficient warriors capable of living in the woods with nothing but a knife... (Similar to special mil training) In return i was to get paid in land. I treated them like chelas. (Students that did my dishes and stuff)

Unfortunately, while they did the grunt work well enough - digging trenches and cutting trees and building shelters - they didn't have PERSONAL INITIATIVE to maintain said shelters. (They required constant watching and instructions...) They were like 20 year olds going on 10.

But beyond that, they were NOT MINDFUL and had poor weapons discipline! I'm surprised they didn't accidentally shoot each other!

After one particularly dangerous "incident," I visited their grandfather and quit! Free No "free" 10 acres for me! (The grandfather quickly sold all his guns.)

They would have inherited all my gear and library as well as their grandfathers. Since my 10 acres was to be returned to the family upon my death.
:lul: :lul: :lul: Nice story

I thought they were less and less common now due to legalities. I did 2 unpaid internships way back in the day.

basically slavery

I might have to do an unpaid internship via an autism organization soon lol.

Just become a slave to LARP as a neurotypical, bro.

At least give the intern a few hundreds tbh, for food n necessities u know

It's exploitation of the a persons right because I know some people who did this and they just got used time and again.

We want jobs for money, not because we enjoy working. Whoever made unpaid internships is a retard

:lul: :lul: :lul: Nice story
Yeah. It might have been nicer if it worked out differently. Turns out shortly after i quit, dudes long lost son shows up. Wanted by the law. A fugitive from justice! (Never found out what his crime was...) Anyway, he took over the land and his dad - the grandfather of his nephew's - had a selling spree to prevent his criminal son from getting too much of his loot! That old fucker spent his last days on the beach buying whores!

Now the scum dude runs the place and he's really stupid. Makes them dumb kids seem smart! Glad i didn't stay there! 10 acres of hell! He has a huge pack of feral dogs that fuck with all his neighbors! Etc...