Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel uno is a bad game

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
uno is the worst game ever created, its so god damn bad. the concept is just a copy of other card games, and the creator is still probably a billionaire on Jeffrey epsteins island right now fucking lolis
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

damn i never heard of this game ded srs

damn i never heard of this game ded srs

normie game do not play i repeat ass game do not play. using uno reverse cards as a reactionary `meme` is the single most pathetic thing one can do on facebook.

normie game do not play i repeat ass game do not play. using uno reverse cards as a reactionary `meme` is the single most pathetic thing one can do on facebook.
i just googled it some time ago and im sure i will never play that shit

I can't play it because I don't have friends

i never enjoyed it

It's an awful game not going to lie
I preferred playing actual card games

it's gay and for normies

Overrated card game

tfw no freinds to play uno with

I had fun playing it as a kid, but I was never interested in any card games to the point where I have any legitimate criticisms of it

Back when I was in high school I played it all the time to the point where it got old really fast.

I remember when video games were so bad people played board games and cards instead.

one thing about Uno that pisses me off are that everyone changes the rules in regards to stacking different color cards that have the same number.

one thing about Uno that pisses me off are that everyone changes the rules in regards to stacking different color cards that have the same number.
That's true, every person basically has their own version of the rules.
Also I think that Uno is fun if you're just fucking around with friends but it gets boring after 3 plays

That's true, every person basically has their own version of the rules.
Also I think that Uno is fun if you're just fucking around with friends but it gets boring after 3 plays
I agree completely

You can play Uno with regular deck of cards