Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Unnecessary hostility from girls

• Thread starter Arthur Copenhauer
  • Start date
Arthur Copenhauer

Arthur Copenhauer

Philosophercel
★★★
Once I walked into a university class a couple of minutes late. Almost every seat was taken. I didn't want to draw attention to myself after coming in late, so I sat down as quickly as possible by taking a free seat in the front. The seats were those ones with the small desks attached. The seat I took happened to be next to a random 6/10 girl. Her and I were next to each other and further away from other people, due to how the seats were randomly placed in the room.

A few minutes later the teacher said to form groups for a task. I, expecting at least to be treated like a human being, assumed that me and the girl I was sitting next to would work together, since we were in the front by ourselves. Well of course I was wrong, since I am not attractive, I deserve to be treated with contempt for merely existing, silly me. She aggressively turned her chair a full 90° and moved it further away from me to join an already-formed group.

So I was left sitting alone, at the front of the class, with my face turning red from humiliation, with the teacher occasionally glancing at me with pity while everyone else did the group task.

Normies are utter narcissistic sociopaths who would gladly see you killed if it meant they wouldn't have to tolerate your presence.

Once I walked into a university class a couple of minutes late. Almost every seat was taken. I didn't want to draw attention to myself after coming in late, so I sat down as quickly as possible by taking a free seat in the front. The seats were those ones with the small desks attached. The seat I took happened to be next to a random 6/10 girl. Her and I were next to each other and further away from other people, due to how the seats were randomly placed in the room.

A few minutes later the teacher said to form groups for a task. I, expecting at least to be treated like a human being, assumed that me and the girl I was sitting next to would work together, since we were in the front by ourselves. Well of course I was wrong, since I am not attractive, I deserve to be treated with contempt for merely existing, silly me. She aggressively turned her chair a full 90° and moved it further away from me to join an already-formed group.

So I was left sitting alone, at the front of the class, with my face turning red from humiliation, with the teacher occasionally glancing at me with pity while everyone else did the group task.

Normies are utter narcissistic sociopaths who would gladly see you killed if it meant they wouldn't have to tolerate your presence.
The funny thing is that they do nothing to help you. The school system is so fucked its not even funny. They fill your head with just enough knowledge to be an npc worker drone, and force you to attend with other people who you don't know nor like.

I know this because i watched a documentary on schooling. I never attended myself (For obvious reasons).

If school was truley about learning, they would create an environment to ensure everyone is comfortable. Forcing people to group up just ensures that the people who have more connections have it easier.

Th 2

We all know how hostile females are in the presence of ugly men. Their actions are disgusting

Brutal. I hate walking in late. I fucking hate school so much
A few minutes later the teacher said to form groups for a task. I, expecting at least to be treated like a human being, assumed that me and the girl I was sitting next to would work together, since we were in the front by ourselves.
Yeah this is where you fucked up, that whore wanted you dead as soon as you walked in, better yet specifically sitting right next to her away from the other NPCs
She aggressively turned her chair a full 90° and moved it further away from me to join an already-formed group.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Should have done a harder major

Brutal. Should've studied a foid-free stem subject.

The funny thing is that they do nothing to help you. The school system is so fucked its not even funny. They fill your head with just enough knowledge to be an npc worker drone, and force you to attend with other people who you don't know nor like.

I know this because i watched a documentary on schooling. I never attended myself (For obvious reasons).

If school was truley about learning, they would create an environment to ensure everyone is comfortable. Forcing people to group up just ensures that the people who have more connections have it easier.

View attachment 286444
At least university is not as bad as high school in that respect. I don't live in America, so every university is a "commuter" one, no one lives on campus.
We all know how hostile females are in the presence of ugly men. Their actions are disgusting
It goes without saying.
Yeah this is where you fucked up, that whore wanted you dead as soon as you walked in, better yet specifically sitting right next to her away from the other NPCs
Yep, I knew I fucked up as soon as I sat down.
Should have done a harder major
Brutal. Should've studied a foid-free stem subject.
I'm doing two degrees simultaneously, one arts and one science. The stem one isn't free from this shit either.

Everytime things seem to be going well things like this happen and you are reminded of how far removed you from other guys around your age that don't have these bad experiences.

Everytime things seem to be going well things like this happen and you are reminded of how far removed you from other guys around your age that don't have these bad experiences.
The universe just has to keep you in your place once you start getting too comfortable.

Brutal af

It's all in your head, you just need therapy ankle :soy:

I'm glad I chose a course which foids are too stupid and incompetent to do. All the classes are a sausage-fest so although nobody wants to pair up with me, I'll end up with another normie/incel in the end so it all works out.

I'm doing two degrees simultaneously, one arts and one science. The stem one isn't free from this shit either.
I'm guessing you're not doing engineering?

All Engineering classes at majority of Uni's are predominantely men.

Can I ask you why? It seems counterintuitive to me wasting time on a "lesser" degree (as in much less and worse job opportunities) while you could just stemmaxx

Can I ask you why? It seems counterintuitive to me wasting time on a "lesser" degree (as in much less and worse job opportunities) while you could just stemmaxx
Because I am equally interested in philosophy and classics as I am science, and I didn't want to go to university purely for a "job" degree. If I was in America where it's far more expensive then I would have just done stem alone.

Because I am equally interested in philosophy and classics as I am science, and I didn't want to go to university purely for a "job" degree. If I was in America where it's far more expensive then I would have just done stem alone.
I see. I too am doing a stem degree but have an interest in philosophy, still I decided to "lock down" a job before anything I guess

Also I'm pretty sure here you aren't allowed to do two degrees at once, but whatever

Should have said "What a bitch to her" at least. Also always work with guys, especially ugly guys Forget women. They hate us.

Fuck that foid. And teachers who let students form their own groups are pieces of shits too ngl.

Fuck that foid. And teachers who let students form their own groups are pieces of shits too ngl.
My stomach drops with dread when I hear “pick a partner!”. I am always the only student left and then get forced into another group where I stand out a lot and they just ignore me

My stomach drops with dread when I hear “pick a partner!”. I am always the only student left and then get forced into another group where I stand out a lot and they just ignore me

Yeah it's fucked. The teacher should create the groups if they want you to do stupid group work.