Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Unmotivated for any hobbies

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
I have no passion for anything anymore years of loneliness and depression killed my creative abilities and interest in the shit I was interested in before like drawing comics making instrumentals writing about fake civilizations and drawing maps of them. I just can’t enjoy anything anymore not even video games are doing it for me . Only copes I have now are drugs. I can’t listen to music because most of it is normie shit and I can’t relate. Inceldom kills you slowly I don’t even know who I am anymore.

what drugs? not good bro cause they'll make you even more depressed.

Whitepill is a great cope

I have no passion for anything anymore years of loneliness and depression killed my creative abilities and interest in the shit I was interested in before like drawing comics making instrumentals writing about fake civilizations and drawing maps of them. I just can’t enjoy anything anymore not even video games are doing it for me . Only copes I have now are drugs. I can’t listen to music because most of it is normie shit and I can’t relate. Inceldom kills you slowly I don’t even know who I am anymore.
Send me stories. I want something interesting to read.

Brootal Im sorry bro

I'm jealous of people who were working on their hobbies for more than 4-5 years and have great skills in that area.
I feel pain in my heart when I see someone who had been working on 3d modeling , electronic or any kind of music, yt channel, animation, writing etc. since his teenage years.
It's like going in circle. Being depressed because of shit genes, not doing anything, being even more depressed because of unachieved goals...

Used to draw comics to, but motivation died due to constant failure. Now I only rot. Wish I could drugmaxx but have no idea on how to obtain drugs.

Last edited: