Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unmarried Young Adults Not Having Sex. There are no femcels, only Chad's widows.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Women and men lie in those researches, so i doubt those numbers are correct. But some women aren't having sex not because they are "femcels", such thing does not exist, but because they are Chad's widows, it's chad or nothing. Invest in wine and cat food in the future, we will have a lot of post wall whores Chad's widows.

whenever this comes up i have to bring up STD infection rates, which are either the same or going up

inceldom is increasing and we will become stronger as a result, more hERoes available for service to fight for the incel cause and start a revolution.

Huge spike from women :feelswhere:

today thanks to mainstream/popularisation of blackpill. Some saw my point, many did not.
Only if you hardmaxx, softmaxxing won’t change your chances unless you are roiding/use face,hand,neck tattoos … Now that I think about it, I have seen a lot of dudes with canon ball shoulders lately :dafuckfeels:, same with these thugmaxxed tattooed zoomers

inceldom is increasing and we will become stronger as a result, more hERoes available for service to fight for the incel cause and start a revolution.
Huge spike from women :feelswhere:
Not surprising. All of them rush for top 10% of men, which is very limited (one in 10)s[UWSL]o obviously many will lose the race.[/UWSL]

Gender ratio is almost equal, you have like 10 femoids fighting for one boy.

We shall rise!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back