Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unmarried non virgin sluts should wear glow in the dark collars so that men can identify them

• Thread starter Deleted member 1227
  • Start date
Deleted member 1227

Deleted member 1227

One day foids will have to beg for my forgiveness
-
Our current law system and police force are ridiculous. The law shouldn't protect unmarried non virgin sluts from rape. In fact the law should encourage the rape of non virgin sluts. This would have many benefits such as:

1) prevent femoids from becoming worthless sluts because they would be afraid to be raped from sub8 men
2) prevent the spread of std's to non degenerate family men
3) prevent the genocide of sub8 men because this law would indirectly enforce monogamy aka 1 woman for 1 man so no harems=no genocide
4)
glowing collars will prevent sluts from going out during the night (actually there should be curfew for females after 10pm but thats another story)
5) balance the sex market and give the opportunity to unmarried sub8 men to get their fair share of-unfortunately used-pussy
6) discipline femoids and indirectly teach them to be responsible for their actions by very young age
7) improve the DNA of the future generations because most femoids will marry and quite possibly also reproduce before the age of 20,contrary to the average modern female who reproduces after 30 creating mutated autistic low IQ retards

This is why all unmarried sluts of the world between the ages 15 and 35 should undergo vagina inspection. If the inspectors find no hymen,the slut will receive a collar which she must wear at all times. The collar should be made from steel or titanium or any other unbreakable material. The collar must glow in the dark so that men can identify the worthless slut also in the dark. Some might say that's a little too harsh but wait,sluts will have the option to choose the colour of their collar according to their preferences. If that isnt generosity then i dont know what is! Basically that's my proposal. Any flaws?

BTW an example of glow in the dark collars i found in the interwebs. They would look good on sluts,dont you think?

Collars111 1200x

so... give one to every foid at the onset of puberty?

Last edited:
Literally all unmarried foids.

contrary to the average modern female who reproduces after 30 creating mutated autistic low IQ retards

I wonder what effect it's had on our world that the average age of pregnancy is now higher than the average age of death throughout most of human history. How many blows like this can humanity sustain through (((social engineering))) before it completely collapses?

How many blows like this can humanity sustain through (((social engineering))) before it completely collapses?

Probably 5-6 more generations until the average IQ is 50 and we return living on trees and eating bananas

"No hymen" JFL

Post was super well formatted though, reads like a dream.

"No hymen" JFL

Post was super well formatted though, reads like a dream.

thx bro,it feels like a dream for now but it will be reality in the inceltopia we will create one day:feelshehe:

I can recognize them.

I can see it in their eyes.