Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unmarried men and women should not be allowed to even talk with each other

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
It is extremely torturous to see any guy and girl even talking with each other. It turns me mad. This is the reason I hate going out of the house.

If you ain’t getting money leaving the house is pointless

It'd be interesting to see more seperate gendered schools and work places, I guess, but probably it won't happen.

dawn said:
It is extremely torturous to see any guy and girl even talking with each other. It turns me mad. This is the reason I hate going out of the house.

Lol I get triggered when I see a girl flirting with a guy

dawn said:

It boils my blood whenever i see guys uglier than me talking to girls. BDD is legit torturing

ToFeelBetter said:
It boils my blood whenever i see guys uglier than me talking to girls. BDD is legit torturing

What does BDD means

dawn said:
What does BDD means

Stands for body dysmorphic disorder, a type of mental illness to simply put being too self aware of one's appearance.

ToFeelBetter said:
dawn said:
What does BDD means
Stands for body dysmorphic disorder, a type of mental illness to simply put being too self aware of one's appearance.

BDD is cope.

top kek bdd isnt real, no scientific evidence to prove that it exists (like most mental conditions) :D

funniest thing was my mum tryna say i had bdd even tho i legit have a cranio facial deformity, haha

idkwattodowithlife said:
It'd be interesting to see more seperate gendered schools and work places, I guess, but probably it won't happen.

Women should not be educated or allowed to work .

St.Tropez said:
BDD is cope.

being a mentalcel is cope as well?? I know for a fact I am better looking than fellow trash curries still i cant say hi to any girl due to autism. Can pm pics to prove

St.Tropez said:
BDD is cope.

He JUST SAID that guys UGLIER THAN HIM do fine. His problems are in his HEAD not FACE.

FACEandLMS said:
St.Tropez said:
BDD is cope.
He JUST SAID that guys UGLIER THAN HIM do fine. His problems are in his HEAD not FACE.
He is coping most likely.
Most mentacels are just copers.

ToFeelBetter said:
St.Tropez said:
BDD is cope.
being a mentalcel is cope as well?? I know for a fact I am better looking than fellow trash curries still i cant say hi to any girl due to autism. Can pm pics to prove
Pm me pic and age