Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Unlike you, normies don't see their copes wear off

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Or at least, not as quickly.
We are basically drug addicts in need of constanly keep our system rewarded so we do not rope. Many fuks here can't take a break from stimulation without feeling to go Elliot Rodger.
Our minds can't be at peace, silence only reminds us the misery. Life as an incel is sort of a demo, and it affects every aspect of your life. Every color on this world is withered for you, while normies get to enjoy the full tone of them.

Other people don't crave sex as much as you do, because their copes still fully work. They don't need to overdose on dopamine to keep their sanity intact. More importantly, the stimulation for normies comes naturally by doing shit as basic as going out with friends, and that can make up for any lack of pussy. While incels need to stick to harmful copes to try to mimic what normies experience naturally.

And some incels need to face the fact that they wouldn't be able to enjoy sex as much as normies, even if they were to "ascend".
[UWSL]Your brain is fried by years of rotting, cooming and being socially excluded. It would take decades worth of reset to fix your mind, to actually be able to enjoy life beyond pussy.[/UWSL]
[UWSL] It's over for you, there's no ascension. Getting sex now wouldn't unfuck your brain, as if by magic.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

We don't enjoy our copes as much as sexhavers. We can't share the experience with others like they do. We need a stronger "hit" in order to effectively distract ourselves from our pain. And because of these factors, we tire of copes much faster than sexhavers.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

We don't enjoy our copes as much as sexhavers. We can't share the experience with others like they do. We need a stronger "hit" in order to effectively distract ourselves from our pain. And because of these factors, we tire of copes much faster than sexhavers.
good tl dr

speak for yourself faggot

We are molded into this, by biology and society, I don't know at which point it happened but at one point there was no turning back anymore, best I can do is survive to not make my parents suffer more with my suicide :society:.