Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Unlike the inklers, I am a chad

trannies are not woman.

Imagine being a fag in denial dating another fag in denail :feelsPop:

He's just a mutilated man.

Fucking the mutilated penis of a person you know to be a biological male has to be the epitome of desperateness.
Or it is likely he was a fag the whole time.

>fucking a tranny, so at least you're not a smelly inkwell
Tenor

14902.jpg

Bet he like sucking his "girlfriend" dick.

I am sure the new feminist Marxist state will actually implement the "state-sponsored girlfriends for incels" system. But it will consist in state-sponsored trannies and it will be mandatory for incels to (be) fuck(ed by) them.

Dating a tranny seems pretty gross to me. I’d feel nothing but fear lying next to one of those things in a small bed. The fact that people do it still shocks me. Imagine it takes off its pants and theres just the bloody mangled remains of a penis

Just have sex with a man with mutilated penis bro

Dumb soy. All incels could fuck trannies if they wanted. It's easier than breathing.

Fucking foids actually is challenge. Try it, faggot.

He's just a mutilated man.
nothing in that post implied the TG was post-op

also: anyone circumcised is also mutilated, but some TGs seem to want to do that voluntarily for some reason

I kinda respect the ones who reject surgery and are "lesbian transwomen" because they just subconsciously found a coping strategy that works for them and as dickgirls might somehow be fucking more women than us if the plot of some manga I've read is true.

Trans"women" are mentally crippled self-hating pieces of shit who just want to feel loved and cared about but can't think of a way of getting attention other than through cutting their balls. Tfu at you, disgusting mental cripples, you should be forever banned from giving advice to healthy cis men. Your existence and experience are irrelevant to anyone except for other deranged freaks just like you. Enjoy fucking other "women" and "men" but please stay away from normal people.

Last edited: