Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unlike men, women were completely integrated into industrial society

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness / anti-life
★★
They are born with everything

Guaranteed all the attention they need
Guaranteed all the adoration and ego stroking they need
There is food to eat as much as there are for men
They meet all basic needs in general
They can make money from anything and have the most important aspect of capitalism which is manipulating people

Most men struggle to get the first things, and this is the only primitive struggle that still exists in the modern world, legitimate objectives like seeking food and refuge.

life is a constant state of struggle, for men that is

They are born with everything

Guaranteed all the attention they need
Guaranteed all the adoration and ego stroking they need
There is food to eat as much as there are for men
They meet all basic needs in general
They can make money from anything and have the most important aspect of capitalism which is manipulating people

Most men struggle to get the first things, and this is the only primitive struggle that still exists in the modern world, legitimate objectives like seeking food and refuge.
"We use the term “surrogate activity” to designate an activity that is directed toward an artificial
goal that people set up for themselves merely in order to have some goal to work toward, or let us
say, merely for the sake of the “fulfillment” that they get from pursuing the goal
Given a person who devotes much time and energy to the pursuit of goal X, ask yourself this: If he had to devote most of his time and energy
to satisfying his biological needs, and if that effort required him to use his physical and mental
faculties in a varied and interesting way, would he feel seriously deprived because he did not attain
goal X?"

"On the other hand the pursuit of sex and love (for example) is
not a surrogate activity, because most people, even if their existence were otherwise satisfactory,
would feel deprived if they passed their lives without ever having a relationship with a member of
the opposite sex. (But pursuit of an excessive amount of sex, more than one really needs, can be
a surrogate activity."

i mean that's what Ted says

Its a struggle for women too! Don't you know how hard it is to put on makeup or swiping sub5s on tinder is??
muh wage gap!
muh patriarchy!
muh abortion!

it is all so tiring
what is an aristocrat of the soul to do but ride the tiger?

"We use the term “surrogate activity” to designate an activity that is directed toward an artificial
goal that people set up for themselves merely in order to have some goal to work toward, or let us
say, merely for the sake of the “fulfillment” that they get from pursuing the goal
Given a person who devotes much time and energy to the pursuit of goal X, ask yourself this: If he had to devote most of his time and energy
to satisfying his biological needs, and if that effort required him to use his physical and mental
faculties in a varied and interesting way, would he feel seriously deprived because he did not attain
goal X?"

"On the other hand the pursuit of sex and love (for example) is
not a surrogate activity, because most people, even if their existence were otherwise satisfactory,
would feel deprived if they passed their lives without ever having a relationship with a member of
the opposite sex. (But pursuit of an excessive amount of sex, more than one really needs, can be
a surrogate activity."

i mean that's what Ted says
Kaczynski was a genius

what is an aristocrat of the soul to do but ride the tiger?
im not even going to pretend i know what you said but I agree

im not even going to pretend i know what you said but I agree
View attachment 1279092
evola's main thesis of that book reduced is basically the world is shit and us high sense of morality aristocrats have to just "ride the tiger" through life knowing we are superior to the degenerate masses.

idrk though

i think evola should've wrote about cute anime girls and how they are fascist and shit