Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unlike foids, personality is the most important thing to me

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I really only have 2 standards.

-don't be the size of an aircraft carrier (optional)

-have a compatible personality (must)

She has to be autistic like me, very affectionate, clingy and a little bit cringe. I want her to be high IQ, but also a little bit retarded so I can teach her stuff and talk about esoteric historical events with her. I also wish for her to be her own person and to bring a lot of other stuff to the table so we can try new stuff together.

If only I could get a foid like that.

Unfortunately I am a 5 foot 7 deformed autistic deathnic, so I'll be probably killing myself somewhere between tonight or 10 months from now.

No personality for your face.

Niggas don't believe me when I say this, but whatever.

A Stacy with no personality is completely worthless to me... I would take a 4 with a cool personality over a 10 with a boring one, any day of the week.

most foids aren't interesting company tbh

literally if zoomerfoids didn't have cunts idk what anyone would even do with them

A Stacy with no personality is completely worthless to me... I would take a 4 with a cool personality over a 10 with a boring one, any day of the week.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Foids exist to fuck and not for "muh personality". If you care so much about muh personality then get some male friends

Biology agrees with me
This is not a matter of right or wrong... So I don't know why you are bringing that up at all.

I feel that women are more then "things to fuck", and I care about personality. You don't feel that away, and I at no point tried to dispute what you said, or said you are wrong for feeling that way. Because you aren't. We are biologically wired to want to fuck women. Is just you think that's all it is. And I like personality on top of that.

Where is the issue with this conclusion?

You just sound like a edgelord fag...

Dude, as long as she is a stable person and you can have conversations with her, it should be fine.

This is not a matter of right or wrong... So I don't know why you are bringing that up at all.

I feel that women are more then "things to fuck", and I care about personality. You don't feel that away, and I at no point tried to dispute what you said, or said you are wrong for feeling that way. Because you aren't. We are biologically wired to want to fuck women. Is just you think that's all it is. And I like personality on top of that.

Where is the issue with this conclusion?

You just sound like a edgelord fag...
That's your opinion, i simply don't agree with it. The whole concept of personality is a meme to me because at the end it all boils down again to looks. Deep down every woman is Chad only, no matter how intelligent or quirky she might appear

Also there is no such thing as personality in wild nature

They change persoynality depending on who they're talking to