Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unless you rope (and 99% won't) you're going to be exponentially worse off in 10-20 years

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Imaging yourself but 1-3 points uglier, more bald, and vastly more isolated (if that's even possible) when you're in your 30s and 40s. Your parents might even be dead.

Once again, you're not going to rope. You're full of shit if you think that.

At least I have my video games.

true, agepill aint fucking around

I love when incels/mgtow fool themselves into thinking it's cool to be single when you are old

"I will have all the time in the world, can travel whenever I want while you will be cucked with responsibilties ehehehhehehehe"

dumb kids don't realize it's the married ones who do the travelling and it will be your depressed incel ass at home. mindlessly browsing internet.

death triangle of blackpill:
Racepill
Familypill
Agepill

I could picture thinking that way then going to a tropical island or something and seeing people my same age in absolute love or laughing with their kids and just feeling empty. Sounds like a shitty life unless you're truly asexual or something.

I love when incels/mgtow fool themselves into thinking it's cool to be single when you are old

"I will have all the time in the world, can travel whenever I want while you will be cucked with responsibilties ehehehhehehehe"

dumb kids don't realize it's the married ones who do the travelling and it will be your depressed incel ass at home. mindlessly browsing internet.

Racepill
Familypill
Agepill

if you're married, you're going to be a cuck, that's not up for debate
and even then, you might not even get sex or half chance just get divorced and lose everything

so it's be a cuck vs be incel

I cant even imagine living more than 1 year from now

Having a wife and kids (if you can support them) is better than being incel for life tbh tbh

I told you the agepill was real on my first day here...

2018 is my last year for sure im gonna kill myself in 2019

Racepill
Familypill
Agepill
Familypill?

Once again, you're not going to rope. You're full of shit if you think that.
If I could press a button that would erase me from existence immediately, I'd press it right now. Meaning that fear of physical death is what's stopping me, and I may get to a point where any other choice is even less palatable. But who knows, you could be right.

Fuck off with the "age pill". If you don't drink, smoke, or spend a lot of time under the sun, and if you aren't balding, age actually makes you more attractive (that is, if you have the status to go with it).

Are there any verified cases of incels offing themselves, from our community? (Not some random news article)

Fuck off with the "age pill". If you don't drink, smoke, or spend a lot of time under the sun, and if you aren't balding, age actually makes you more attractive (that is, if you have the status to go with it).

if you don't bald and you're rich you're probably fine

99% men will never be those two things

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I've been thinking how nice life would be if I had friends/gf

Yup. It annoys me when people here say, "I won't be here in 10 years because I'll kms at 30." No you won't, faggot. You're a pussy, like most of us here. We're fucking losers, who don't even have the guts to end our lives.

Yup. It annoys me when people here say, "I won't be here in 10 years because I'll kms at 30." No you won't, faggot. You're a pussy, like most of us here. We're fucking losers, who don't even have the guts to end our lives.
Yeah, suicide is the biggest and most annoying cope here. If you were going to kys, you'd already have done it long ago. 99.999% of members will still be alive at 50 yo.

Yes I'm a spineless coward, but the thought that I willingly can kms helps me stay sane. Then I can say "I'm choosing this experience", even when I know that is demonstrably false.

I'm joining the military so I'm as good as dead, idgaf