Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unless culture changes, male teenagers and up will have to wear a wire 24/7 or own a timestamped journal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Recently a random foid called out Justin Bieber on Twitter a couple of days ago.
Which I covered here: https://incels.is/threads/justin-bieber-happening.216583/#post-4855913

Quick run down of it is:
- Foid claims that Justin Sexually abused her in a four seasons hotel several years ago
- That night Justin stayed at an AirBnB, he had receipts. Confirmed it with the manager that he never stayed. Along with him having tweets from that day.
- Instantly being the popularfag he is, people go through her tweets
- They find out she has never even met him, but she really wanted to
- Foid deletes her account
Most of the support was for Bieber, some others yelling out muh #BelieveWomen.

However, some women.

View: https://twitter.com/Gaohmee/status/1275166376395542528

(Archive: https://archive.is/9Zl5l)
didn't like the idea that a man had evidence. This foid, and her 1.4K likes, can legally sit as a jury.

Now,
What if if Justin didn't have the receipts, and what if this was not even Justin at all.
What if it was your average Joe, that met a girl, drank with her at a bar and then went home.
Do you keep your receipts? Do you have a high number of followers to sift through this girls tweets to find her lies before she deletes them off a website outside of most countries jurisdiction? No Average Joe does.
In countries like the UK, or USA states such as Alaska, statute of limitations. A foid can make rape allegations against you several, to 20 years later, and if you have women such as above who will dismiss evidence such as receipts, then you best get ready to document more of your daily life.
It won't be long until men have to document, and prove what they've done day to day. Making sure that they have evidence, what they did, and whom they were with at what time.

This can happen to anybody you, me, even a 16yo who has had their childhood taken away because some foid lied several times.
Tl;dr
- Foid lies about being rapped in a stairway in school
- 16yo footballer gets 5 years in jail, 5 years in probation, registered as a sex offender.
- Years later it's found foid lied to him, sends him a message on facebook.
- They get a confession on camera, court throws it out because "she didn't know it was recording".
- She got sued by the school, she has been on the run since.

Women have been lying about rape for millenia, it was even mentioned in the Illiad which is the oldest literature I ever read. Women are disgusting, deceptive creatures.

Women have been lying about rape for millenia, it was even mentioned in the Illiad which is the oldest literature I ever read. Women are disgusting, deceptive creatures.

Women are indeed liars. Never trust a Foid.

Even when women ACTUALLY get raped, it's statistically proven to be someone they know more than 80% of the time. It's either broken personality detectors or just straight up lies. No accountability, no responsibility. Just a hunt for privileges.

The wrong part here is that rape is even considered a crime.

Hope they find the whore and bring her to justice (or what the cucked law defines as such)

Revoking women's rights is the best thing that could happen to this world.

Women who lie about rape should be beaten brutally with a stick to make them understand their bad behaviour just like animals
Revoking women's rights is the best thing that could happen to this world.
To the West. We need that

Last edited: