Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unknowingly being taken over?

slyfishman

slyfishman

Greycel
Do you ever wonder if any of the 'incels' here are femoids? Possible normies just lurking and responding as us 'sub-humans' would? I seriously worry with the rapid growth of inceldom many of us are not as we say. It may just be my anxious nature but what if the femoids and chads (don't forget normies) are planning an attack, what if we're taken down? Who can we trust? Can we trust anyone?

God, I'm just going deeper into this hole of fear, someone tell me I'm just being dumb and this safe haven for the blackpilled brothers is not going to be taken down by the normies, chads, and stacies.

thats why we need the mods to do face verifications

Do you ever wonder if any of the 'incels' here are femoids? Possible normies just lurking and responding as us 'sub-humans' would? I seriously worry with the rapid growth of inceldom many of us are not as we say. It may just be my anxious nature but what if the femoids and chads (don't forget normies) are planning an attack, what if we're taken down? Who can we trust? Can we trust anyone?

God, I'm just going deeper into this hole of fear, someone tell me I'm just being dumb and this safe haven for the blackpilled brothers is not going to be taken down by the normies, chads, and stacies.
Normans are shit at organizing anything, and usually they end up giving themselves away too soon. I wouldn't worry too much, our mods usually take good care of them and show them the door.

What if they just use another persons picture, like a friend or something? I don't think anything like that will work. If they want to fuck us up I'm sure they'll be able to cuck us into believing them.

@PrinceOfCope is definetely a foid

What else send in IDS and our DNA samples ?

yes, then blood types, birth certificates, passports, then we should be required to sign a contract, cut a wound and mark our own blood into a pentagram on the paper, then show our qualifications and finally cut off a strand of hair and ship it to the mods to verify if we can use the forum.

Normans are shit at organizing anything, and usually they end up giving themselves away too soon. I wouldn't worry too much, our mods usually take good care of them and show them the door.
Yeah, I'm sure you're right. I also worry they'll be able to get to some of us truecels and give us terribly false hope, which is truly a worse punishment then what we already face.

What if they just use another persons picture, like a friend or something? I don't think anything like that will work. If they want to fuck us up I'm sure they'll be able to cuck us into believing them.

the type of verification where you have to do the picture in the right circumstances and multiple of them.

yes, then blood types, birth certificates, passports, then we should be required to sign a contract, cut a wound and mark our own blood into a pentagram on the paper, then show our qualifications and finally cut off a strand of hair and ship it to the mods to verify if we can use the forum.
That sounds kind of scary. lol. Let's just make a suicide pact well we're at it? I'm sure we're okay.

the type of verification where you have to do the picture in the right circumstances and multiple of them.
Hmm, I wonder how many incels would actually do that. Personally, I absolutely hate pictures and would NEVER broadcast them to the internet in any way. Even one on one. Unless forced, like physically and/or mentally threatened.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. I also worry they'll be able to get to some of us truecels and give us terribly false hope, which is truly a worse punishment then what we already face.
I have a strong bullshit detector, so if someone is just trying to butter me up and push me away, I can detect it. But so do the mods, so normans who try to demoralize us (if that's even possible) are also cunt-punted out.

Hmm, I wonder how many incels would actually do that. Personally, I absolutely hate pictures and would NEVER broadcast them to the internet in any way. Even one on one. Unless forced, like physically and/or mentally threatened.

it would be privately sent to the admin. and they are also ugly so its not like they would be judging us or anything.

You're just being paranoid. No active user would be a female. They would want to leave at the site of all the misogyny.

I have a strong bullshit detector, so if someone is just trying to butter me up and push me away, I can detect it. But so do the mods, so normans who try to demoralize us (if that's even possible) are also cunt-punted out.
Alright! I just saw a few post on other websites of people getting to several black pilled brothers with their stories and I don't want anyone to have false hope because some fakecels invaded our safe haven.

You're just being paranoid. No active user would be a female. They would want to leave at the site of all the misogyny.
I guess you're right. (pfft 'misogyny' like foids have no fucking idea how easy they have it)

it would be privately sent to the admin. and they are also ugly so its not like they would be judging us or anything.
Hmm, sounds smart. Sometimes my paranoid thoughts get so bad sometimes I worry a mod may be secretly female and watching us to laugh at us. It's a scary thought. I mean, what if it were true!?

Hmm, sounds smart. Sometimes my paranoid thoughts get so bad sometimes I worry a mod may be secretly female and watching us to laugh at us. It's a scary thought. I mean, what if it were true!?
Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia? A lot of your worrying is irrational.

How can you tell? Are there specific signs? Help me, please?
"He" was defending a foid one of my threads and being too sympathetical towards her while completely judging me. In a woman's eye another female is always blameless. "He" was going out of his way to defend her. Besides, he was trying to fit him by calling me a pimp and other slangs which women assume we use.

judge it yourself

"nigga how is this a rejection story if the girl seemingly never explicitly said that there was a romantic intent behind what she was doing and you also never were forward enough to ask her out properly. You've labeled this as suicide fuel but the only thing that actually happened here was you misinterpreted a person being friendly as wanting to fuck you even when you never had any actual verification of a romantic interest.

what are you doing. What is this thread.

Delete this, pimp."

"That makes me have less sympathy. Have you considered that maybe after not having her notably reciprocate your flirtations that that should have been the point at which your realized she wasn't into you? It feels to me like you accidentally strung yourself along by building up an idea of something that was never there and then lamenting the loss of what was never even attainable.

It was just some random girl trying to be friends with you. When you look at it that way it makes sense why she might have flaked on going out to drink; drinking with a friend as just a casual outing isn't something that requires a big commitment to most people and so she probably just had something else come up and didn't feel the need to justify it since it was never that big a deal to her.

You're putting too much energy behind a series of events that were basically nothing at all.
This is why I encourage you to delete this sincerely. You're hurting yourself by thinking about nothing too hard for no reason.
"
going out of his way to defend her

Last edited:
Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia? A lot of your worrying is irrational.
Paranoia. That's partially why I am a incel, mentalcel, no foid would ever want to date someone whos so afraid of everything.

"He" was defending a foid one of my threads and being too sympathetical towards her while completely judging me. In a woman's eye another female is always blameless. "He" was going out of his way to defend her. Besides, he was trying to fit him by calling me a pimp and other slangs which women assume we use.
That sounds absolutely disgusting! Bring that up with a moderater imediatly, my brother!

that would fucking suck

judge it yourself

"nigga how is this a rejection story if the girl seemingly never explicitly said that there was a romantic intent behind what she was doing and you also never were forward enough to ask her out properly. You've labeled this as suicide fuel but the only thing that actually happened here was you misinterpreted a person being friendly as wanting to fuck you even when you never had any actual verification of a romantic interest.

what are you doing. What is this thread.

Delete this, pimp."

"That makes me have less sympathy. Have you considered that maybe after not having her notably reciprocate your flirtations that that should have been the point at which your realized she wasn't into you? It feels to me like you accidentally strung yourself along by building up an idea of something that was never there and then lamenting the loss of what was never even attainable.

It was just some random girl trying to be friends with you. When you look at it that way it makes sense why she might have flaked on going out to drink; drinking with a friend as just a casual outing isn't something that requires a big commitment to most people and so she probably just had something else come up and didn't feel the need to justify it since it was never that big a deal to her.

You're putting too much energy behind a series of events that were basically nothing at all.
This is why I encourage you to delete this sincerely. You're hurting yourself by thinking about nothing too hard for no reason.
"
going out of his way to defend her
He's just a cuck then. I've seen someone post a picture of him here.

They would probably get scared and leave

It would be too much temptation to reveal themselves. They've benefit from it their entire lives, it would be difficult to larp as anything other.

Nah. Maybe we're being invaded my normies and fakecels, but foids would never be here. They crave attention and orbiting, and they can't get that if they're anonymous and no one knows they're female.

No thanks. I've sent my pics to users on this site, but I would never be comfortable having to submit it to some random modcel, especially since a handful of them have very blue pilled ideals.