Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

universitycels jst LDAR

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Drop out. ur never gonna get anywhere with subhuman. job interview will kick u out on the spot.

Don't. living comfortably in an apartment alone beats living in a tiny room with barely enough money to eat. trust me don't

if i LDAR I will go crazy, school is the only thing keeping me back despite being surrounded by normies

university is such scam might as well buy books and read them also have fun paying off debt for the next 10 years

TheVman said:
Don't. living comfortably in an apartment alone beats living in a tiny room with barely enough money to eat. trust me don't

Cope

Going everyday to university is suicide fuel and not worth for an incel

The best thing an incel can do is go neet and leech of parents. Then claim disability and leech of the government

takurak said:
TheVman said:
Cope
The best thing an incel can do is go neet and leech of parents. Then claim disability and leech of the government
Geniunly hope they ban you you fucking troll

takurak said:
Cope

even though you are normie troll i dont necessarily disagree with this

Garbage said:
even though you are normie troll i dont necessarily disagree with this

Newcel posters are the worst

I have no motivation to study lol, i hate going to class for the sole reason of seeing other people. Just wish I could LDAR in peace with some vidya and anime

Go to uni - get good job - wagecel, save and suffer - quit and LDAR in peace.

mrhaircut33 said:
Drop out. ur never gonna get anywhere with subhuman. job interview will kick u out on the spot.

Lmao university is the last chance for incels you faggots might want to start going to some clubs/activities in your uni because once you start working it gets 50x worse.

takurak said:
TheVman said:
Cope
Suofuel is worth money

No thanks, i'm a poorcel and while i hate uni its my best chance at getting a job.

TheVman said:

This. Richcel > poorcel

Universities are debt factories. Higher education is a racket. Work a job or NEET.

I wish i could do that, but my parents force me to do it.

BlackPill47 said:
Universities are debt factories. Higher education is a racket. Work a job or NEET.

How do you get NEETBUX ?

Stanx22 said:
BlackPill47 said:
How do you get NEETBUX ?
Have no income, minimal savings and claim from the state. Google it for your area.

BlackPill47 said:
Have no income, minimal savings and claim from the state. Google it for your area.

Try this
https://m.imgur.com/a/OyOid

Stanx22 said:
BlackPill47 said:
Try this
https://m.imgur.com/a/OyOid
Cool. I tried getting on disabilitybux several years ago, but the fuckhead male nurse passed me as fit to work, even though I said I was depressed since childhood and could barely go out alone at that time due to threats being made against me. I should have appealed it, but still. The system is designed to throw people back off of it. Even if you get it, you still have to go to appointments and get harassed about working. My late mother was also starting to be harassed by these appointments after almost two decades on disability and no possibility of being employable. I'm not surprised if they hound quadriplegics off benefits and into work, I know they've already made terminal cancer patients remaining months hell by kicking them off of it. The Second Depression also screwed over NEETs and the disabled. They don't want to pay anyone who can't work.

I long for Basic Income so I can truly NEET without being forced to attend any more bullshit appointments, wasting time and critical money for bus fares, even despite the discount pass they give me. I wish I could report to a disintegration chamber and be done with it. If I 'choose' to live on a subsistence income, just leave me be. I'm hardly living a great life out of it.

BlackPill47 said:
Cool. I tried getting on disabilitybux several years ago, but the fuckhead male nurse passed me as fit to work, even though I said I was depressed since childhood and could barely go out alone at that time due to threats being made against me. I should have appealed it, but still. The system is designed to throw people back off of it. Even if you get it, you still have to go to appointments and get harassed about working. My late mother was also starting to be harassed by these appointments after almost two decades on disability and no possibility of being employable. I'm not surprised if they hound quadriplegics off benefits and into work, I know they've already made terminal cancer patients remaining months hell by kicking them off of it. The Second Depression also screwed over NEETs and the disabled. They don't want to pay anyone who can't work.

I long for Basic Income so I can truly NEET without being forced to attend any more bullshit appointments, wasting time and critical money for bus fares, even despite the discount pass they give me. I wish I could report to a disintegration chamber and be done with it. If I 'choose' to live on a subsistence income, just leave me be. I'm hardly living a great life out of it.

They want people to wageslave so that they can cuck them in money and make them pay shit ton of worthless taxes and then get too little in return. 

Plus keeping them occupied, busy and stressed to keep them from questioning anything that happens around them and only foucs on slaving for the wage.

Fucking captilistic cunts, no wonder people rope every year because of wageslaving.

LMAO been out of work for 2 month post graduation.

I just want to save money and buy my own home in 20 years. So I can LDAR.

Can't even get a data entry job ffs!!!!!

Stanx22 said:
They want people to wageslave so that they can cuck them in money and make them pay shit ton of worthless taxes and then get too little in return. 

Plus keeping them occupied, busy and stressed to keep them from questioning anything that happens around them and only foucs on slaving for the wage.

Fucking captilistic cunts, no wonder people rope every year because of wageslaving.

Legit. I understand that taxes are indeed necessary - hence NEETbux, etc - but a lot of money is wasted in other areas, like encouraging mass immigration and the enormous burden their dependants are on the state, healthcare and housing. Money is treated like a bottomless pit by the government and relentlessly abused, paying way over the odds for things like construction projects, or unnecessary military spending and many nations go into debt as a result. The left want open borders, the right want cheap workers. Globalism is a race to the bottom.

I am no fan of this rampant consumerism that most workers fall for, living from payday to payday. If I could work, I would frugalcel all that I could for my own financial independence. Almost all office work could be done from home. Automation and computers make most work almost pointless now. Commuting is an ever increasing hell, which is largely unnecessary. Working for a living should be voluntary at this point. If you want to stay home for less money, fine. If you want to work for more money, also fine. This stigma that people get for not working really isn't valid anymore.

A man has to know his limitations. I'd rather tolerate NEETdom on a pittance (or a bullet) than earn more and deal with the endless unsustainable stress of work and commuting. I simply cannot hack it, so leave me be.

Stanx22 said:

I wouldn't mind working, but no one in this damn country wants to give me the opportunity to work.

Yeah, I'm open for welfare.

IronMike said:
LMAO been out of work for 2 month post graduation.
I just want to save money and buy my own home in 20 years. So I can LDAR.
Can't even get a data entry job ffs!!!!!
damn even after finishing you still cant get shit...holy fuck its over.

kicked out...... kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out

fucking FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCK!!!! FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO 7/11 GET A SLURPEE SHIT

Indari said:
kicked out...... kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out kicked out

fucking FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCK!!!! FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO 7/11 GET A SLURPEE SHIT

latest

idkwattodowithlife said:
I wouldn't mind working, but no one in this damn country wants to give me the opportunity to work.
I know that feel too, brah.

BlackPill47 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
daily reminder he lives in australia

nausea said:
BlackPill47 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Oof. That's rough for incels to live in CHADstraya.

BlackPill47 said:
nausea said:
BlackPill47 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
oof=?

nausea said:
BlackPill47 said:
nausea said:
BlackPill47 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
oof=?
An exclamation; expressing alarm, annoyance, or relief.

Italian-Americans say 'Oo-fah!' kek

lol college, im just going to live with my parents until i rope here, i dont think i can make it through 2018

nausea said:
BlackPill47 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
BlackPill47 said:
nausea said:
BlackPill47 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
It's harder to find a job in the UK than Australia, I betcha.

They give jobs to students that are on exchange, but not their locals lol....

idkwattodowithlife said:
They give jobs to students that are on exchange, but not their locals lol...
hmmm

Lel, I didn't get that software developer job :/ but hey atleast my resume & cover letter writing style is good enough for them to give me interviews..

satoshisacuck said:
Lel, I didn't get that software developer job :/ but hey atleast my resume & cover letter writing style is good enough for them to give me interviews..
intERviews

satoshisacuck said:
Godspeed, brah. My applications are getting better to the point that I have got more interviews in the past 3-4 years than I ever got in the decade before that. I've also improved my interviews a lot, even if I never quite make it, apart from a couple of times.