Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious University

L

Luxity

Banned
-
Anybody here do online university? Im seriously considering doing it instead of actually going to one. Any unicels here prefer going in person than doing it online?

Anybody here do online university? Im seriously considering doing it instead of actually going to one. Any unicels here prefer going in person than doing it online?
Going in person gives you more experience and more suicidefuel.

I prefer in person over online since online is always a pain in the ass. I did 2 years of an online class and it was always irritating in some way. The group projects were hell since many people were on different sides of the planet. Its hard doing a group project with someone who logs on once a week and lives in Singapore. I learned way less and I would of known way more Latin if I took it in person. On the plus side its super easy to cheat so if you don't care about learning anything you can probably just cheat. The work isn't easy either though. You pretty much have to teach it to yourself completely and you still have assignments you have to do.

im going to do meatspace uni to try to ascend. it will be my last chance. after uni if i dont ascend the only social interaction i will have is from work.

I prefer in person over online since online is always a pain in the ass. I did 2 years of an online class and it was always irritating in some way. The group projects were hell since many people were on different sides of the planet. Its hard doing a group project with someone who logs on once a week and lives in Singapore. I learned way less and I would of known way more Latin if I took it in person. On the plus side its super easy to cheat so if you don't care about learning anything you can probably just cheat. The work isn't easy either though. You pretty much have to teach it to yourself completely and you still have assignments you have to do.
Im going to major in Comp Sci but idk how much person to person interaction is needed for it

Im going to major in Comp Sci but idk how much person to person interaction is needed for it
1513997850996.png