Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR University professors who sperg out about teaching in-person classes should be replaced by pajeets

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
It's seriously annoying to see professors at my university still sperging out over this shit after 2 years. "OMG WE DON'T FEEL SAFE TEACHING IN PERSON, THE ADMINISTRATION IS LITERALLY KILLING US!!!". If you don't want to do your job you should quit you dumb bitches. The worst part is that some colleges are caving to these people and making the first two weeks of the semester online only. If I wanted to learn shit online there are loads of sexy Indian dudes who make videos about pretty much every topic imaginable. You're not special and you're not a genius because you have a PHD in sociology. Anyways sorry for the spergout lol

Pol Pot was right tbh

*raped by pajeets

We’re literally in a global fucking pandemic!!! :soy::soy::feelsahh::feelsahh: :feelsugh:

Rev up the helicopters!

Niggas just get the vaccine and you're good :feelsYall:

Man where do you live that professors prefer online classes kek, when we had that sheit they complained all the time saying they wanted to return to in-person classes.

i never know if you are trolling or not and which opinion I should choose to get your approval

Also k-12 system teachers, we could import female pajeetas.

Where I'm from it's faggy students who keep complaining.

Regardless they rlly all just need to be lined up and shot kek

It's seriously annoying to see professors at my university still sperging out over this shit after 2 years. "OMG WE DON'T FEEL SAFE TEACHING IN PERSON, THE ADMINISTRATION IS LITERALLY KILLING US!!!". If you don't want to do your job you should quit you dumb bitches. The worst part is that some colleges are caving to these people and making the first two weeks of the semester online only. If I wanted to learn shit online there are loads of sexy Indian dudes who make videos about pretty much every topic imaginable. You're not special and you're not a genius because you have a PHD in sociology. Anyways sorry for the spergout lol
Wait you actually WANT to commute to class? Wtf is wrong with you? :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back