Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming University of problems: Yet another high-quality college-themed game

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
@SlayerSlayer made a thread about this game called college kings. I came across a similar game yesterday that is also college-themed.
The protagonist is a white chad freshman with a great personality (dependent on your choices, but I always play like a saint in video games). He's able to attract women of different races & personalities. It doesn't matter if a girl is a slut or a virgin, you can eventually fuck her as the story progresses. The game has one of the most beautiful renderings I've seen in a while. I was never a fan of western style VNs because of poor art, but well-made 3D animations turn out to be quite fappable.

The thing that surprised me a lot was the actual gameplay experience. This was one of the things I highly underestimated when reading @SlayerSlayer's review of College Kings. Unlocking the gallery will not give you the same level of satisfaction as playing the game. Each day, multiple girls will message the protagonist for a date or a quick fuck. There's no such thing as a fixed routine. Getting a bj from a slut during lecture; watching the cheerleaders practicing; fucking a beautiful history teacher. Every day is queued up with different types of excitement. There's no superpower in this game, but by self-inserting as the main character, I feel more powerful than a legendary wizard who's capable of burning the entire world to ashes.

I'm not an idiot who actually believes the game is a realistic depiction of chad's life, but I believe my college experience would have been much different if a girl ever showed her interest in me, if I didn't have to repeat the routine of eating, attending lectures, doing homework. I do end up getting a degree and a decent job, but god I hate how much I missed out.

I'm not an idiot who actually believes the game is a realistic depiction of chad's life
they dont show the incels in this game

it has to be like that in real life too

they dont show the incels in this game

it has to be like that in real life too
No matter what option you pick, the girls will always hate you:lul:

These scenes are so fucking unreal:

Imagine getting invited by a girl to play games with her hot roommates:feelsrope:

Last edited:
No matter what option you pick, the girls will always hate you:lul:

These scenes are so fucking unreal:
View attachment 564847
Imagine getting invited by a girl to play games with her hot roommates:feelsrope:
normal

when I used to go to college I had to listen to chads how they told stories which were so suifuel that you cannot even come up with it