Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel University just begun again

StemCel137

StemCel137

5'7, ethnic, <60kg, bug eyes, big nose
★★★★★
its summer.

stacies everywhere.

i dont know how to survive this and finish the degree.

Should of just LDAR. Accept your future.

Uni is full of beta orbiters that do all the femoids work while Chad fucks them.

kek already saw a fat guy in the first row wearing a fedora. i always thought this is a mystery but holy fuck it exists

kek, it started for me too, but i'd rather revise at home, luckily all lectures are recorded :)

why go to Uni dude, there is more career options than to go to a school and learn shit you can search on the internet.

kek already saw a fat guy in the first row wearing a fedora. i always thought this is a mystery but holy fuck it exists
So intellectually superior that he sits in the first row. kek
Probably your avarage cucked /pol/ and cucktears user that would bux for any Stacy in the universe. Adding to the already ridiculous inequality of sexes and suffering of all incels.
Fuck university, I can't attend lectures or else I would literally live up to my username.

holy shit already have the r/iamverysmart guy here who talks bullshit. pretty cringy

I spent my whole Spring break LDARing on this forum and have to go back in an hour.

If I come back it'll be in a little more than a month when I'm done with this semester and have my summer break. If I stay here I'm legit going to fail.

The way I see it I'd rather LDAR with a degree than LDAR without one so if I'm going to do that it can wait until after graduation.