Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill University is torture

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I am horrified, in a single month I will be in school slaving away at studies while chads get to fuck stacies and its so brutal. My school University of British Columbia is so rope inducing its retarded.

UBC is so visually pleasing but that means nothing, as Elliot Rodger put it "The most beautiful paradise turns into the darkest hell, when you endure it alone"
Its literally the perfect school for me, has all the clubs I want, courses, buildings everything but the sole fact I will be alone ruins all of it.

My apartment is utter shit it literally has anti suicide windows for incels like me. To make matters worse, I will most likely be rotting there 24/7 besides class. Everyone else my age is partying, fucking, using drugs, living in the prime of their life while I rot.

Any incels in trades, hows your life? I might make the switch.

don't tell us where u go to school retard

nigga don't tell us this shit. all it'll take is one roastie to notice this post and report it to UBC and have them launch an investigation. I hope you've never accessed this website from any of their networks

nigga don't tell us this shit. all it'll take is one roastie to notice this post and report it to UBC and have them launch an investigation. I hope you've never accessed this website from any of their networks
Of course bro school hasn't even started for me yet id never go on this site on any school wifi.

guys help me what do i do I want to fake sick the irst week of school so bad

Are you a youngcel? 17-18 if following normal Canadian school system? At least you can still cope with that fact. Fucking hell, I just graduated from my college. Still the same person I was going in from high school 5 years ago, worse if we’re being honest. It’s so fucking over. :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I go back to university when summer vacation is over. I'm not looking forward to going back

Going back to college soon in a few weeks man I don’t wanna go back

I absolutely fucking hate exams and being mogged by thr nigger faggot normies and bitches

They absolutely despise me and I despise them with all my heart, fucking pricks

Are you a youngcel? 17-18 if following normal Canadian school system? At least you can still cope with that fact. Fucking hell, I just graduated from my college. Still the same person I was going in from high school 5 years ago, worse if we’re being honest. It’s so fucking over. :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Yeah im 18. Just like you, I don't see it getting better with age

Going back to college soon in a few weeks man I don’t wanna go back

I absolutely fucking hate exams and being mogged by thr nigger faggot normies and bitches

They absolutely despise me and I despise them with all my heart, fucking pricks
yeah its brutal but good on you for powering through. What year are you?

I might go to the mall once a month or a waterpark/beach once a year and that’s all ready bad enough

But going to college every day would ironically cause me to go ER

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/C9pG9EneCLk

Like look at this shit, pure ER fuel

its so sad that milimeters of bone can make or break you
Tbf jaw isn’t law, there are guys with sharp jawlines and chad chins that foids called ugly

Take the Minecraft youtuber dream for example

Or maybe am coping

I am horrified, in a single month I will be in school slaving away at studies while chads get to fuck stacies and its so brutal. My school University of British Columbia is so rope inducing its retarded.

UBC is so visually pleasing but that means nothing, as Elliot Rodger put it "The most beautiful paradise turns into the darkest hell, when you endure it alone"
Its literally the perfect school for me, has all the clubs I want, courses, buildings everything but the sole fact I will be alone ruins all of it.

My apartment is utter shit it literally has anti suicide windows for incels like me. To make matters worse, I will most likely be rotting there 24/7 besides class. Everyone else my age is partying, fucking, using drugs, living in the prime of their life while I rot.

Any incels in trades, hows your life? I might make the switch.
Dude youre fucking fucked....

And to think im still stuck in jewschool for one more year. (thanks mom for enrolling me one year late. (Im 18 btw.)

Yeah bro be careful with ths shit.

Shit for Brains trait: tell forum your school