Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

University is legit just extended high school at this point

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
It's basically just high school on steroids.

The day prior to my first day in Uni I was wondering what kind of condom I should buy :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Brutal... What about community college?

Its far worse than high school especially if you go to a party school, at least high school has fellow incels.

yeah that's why I dropped out

The day prior to my first day in Uni I was wondering what kind of condom I should buy :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
DeadlyAlertFlee-size_restricted.gif

Universities and schools shouldn't even bother wasting incel looking students' time with this sex education. They should have blackpill studies classes instead.

Seems I have nothing to look forward to huh

Yeah it really is tbh. I remember being told by my parents and shit "Oh when you get to a good college there will be smart/intellectually curious people like you with more similar interests and stuff." Pff yeah more like degeneracy on growth hormone with a side of self-righteousness and faux activism. After my freshman year of college I pretty much gave up on life cause I realized I was gaslighted my entire childhood just fucking lol. Not that I had anything better to place my hope in at the time. At least now my delusions have faded away along with my hope. Oftentimes they are one in the same.

Elite universities are often just as bad as the party schools tbh, it's just cloaked in status-mongering careerism—at least the one I attended. At least normie degenerates don't try to portray their hedonism as an expression of social justice liberation jfl. Suifuel alone is one thing, but if you add cognitive dissonance and gaslighting on top of that things just go full clown world :feelsclown:

Never gone but I've heard it's worse that highschool cause at least there you have a couple of friends but in uny nobody wants to be around you.