Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel University is BRUTAL

JuliusEvola

JuliusEvola

Aristocrat of the Soul
My sophomore year started last week.
In between classes I have just been browsing .is
I have no friends in any of my sections, I hate speaking with normfags anyways, I hate being here.
Every day is suicide fuel

That is the experience

I start my sophomore year of uni soon as well. I'm honestly not looking forward to it. I thought I could turn myself around in uni last year but the blackpill always collects.

That's brutal

i don't even go to a good uni either, it is a mid state school because i was a lazy faggot in high school

Why are you browsing .is in public, especially somewhere where you meet peoole daily? Are you fuking retarded?

I have no friends in any of my sections
You better start fucking talk to people or else uni will be 10 times harder. Without information exchange with other people you will fail sooner or later.
Start talking with people what they think about subjects you are studying, maybe you will find out if they are playing same game or watching same show.

I have 3 three years left of university :feelsUgh:

Is there a lot of pretty young girls? I would go insane.

On the bright side, you're extremely unlikely to get bullied in uni unlike in high school.

Why are you browsing .is in public, especially somewhere where you meet peoole daily? Are you fuking retarded?
no one sees me faggot, i am not that retarded
You better start fucking talk to people or else uni will be 10 times harder. Without information exchange with other people you will fail sooner or later.
Start talking with people what they think about subjects you are studying, maybe you will find out if they are playing same game or watching same show.
all my classes are pretty easy tbh, i kind of already know everything that is taught in a cs degree

I have no friends in any of my sections, I hate speaking with normfags anyways, I hate being here.
I have 3 semesters left. And my experience has been the same all the way through. It sucks ass

If I could trust my parents to support me while starting out I'd ditch college altogether for an apprenticeship/trade.

If I could trust my parents to support me while starting out I'd ditch college altogether for an apprenticeship/trade.
computer science is the only thing that gives me any meaning, i am not a genius but i am smart enough to be decent at algorithms problems.
if i became a plumber i would kill myself thinking about my successful college friends

Why are you in University? Do you come from affluent ties? If not, I don't see the point in taking out tens of thousands in student loans to afford an education. You better be getting a worthwhile degree.

Why are you in University? Do you come from affluent ties? If not, I don't see the point in taking out tens of thousands in student loans to afford an education. You better be getting a worthwhile degree.
i am doing cs and math, my parents are paying for my tuition, it is like 36k for four years.

i am doing cs and math, my parents are paying for my tuition, it is like 36k for four years.
When you get a job that pays a high salary will you use the money to finance a lady's lifestyle?

computer science is the only thing that gives me any meaning, i am not a genius but i am smart enough to be decent at algorithms problems.
if i became a plumber i would kill myself thinking about my successful college friends
I learn programming as a hobby. My dream is to get a job that pays the bills, buy some land in the country and build a small shack on it (this will be much cheaper than rent or buying a big house), and tinker with electronics and programming in my free time for fun.

You and I are not successful anyway. At least not in the traditional sense. And we wouldn't enjoy living the "successful" lifestyle we see our college friends live, which would be slavery.