Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel University is an incel's worst nightmare

seikko

seikko

Officer
★★★★★
Hoy fucking shit honest opinion if you are an incel don't step foot into the hellpit that is university , I'm a third year computer science major and the all the classes are sausagefests with the exception of the few 3 foids in comparison to the 30 other incels and simps around you ,these foids are either taken stacys or entitled beckys who would rather kill themselves than be with anyone of their class . But it gets worse once you step foot outside the engineering faculty hordes of prime stacys and high tier beckys await you oh but oops they are chad only or would rather just stay single and be whores than be with a normie .Trying is futile they just straight up ignore my existence and walk away when i try to start up a convo , i gave up by the end of the third semester really.
If the choice was mine and i could go back in time i would not even think of going to this hellhole ,staying home and growing my coding skills would've been my better option but unfortunately i had no say in the matter 3 years ago :feelsrope: :feelsrope: .

DNR. But life in general is an incels worst nightmare

If you are a normiecel university is your best opportunity.
If you don't make it there you can just enter a polar bear enclosure and start fighting the bear.

If you are a normiecel university is your best opportunity.
If you don't make it there you can just enter a polar bear enclosure and start fighting the bear.
Yeah agreed , that's why i basically gave it a last charge into the trenches and tried my best to talk to foids during my 2nd year , but unfortunately the bones in my face and legs were not the right shape .

Yeah agreed , that's why i basically gave it a last charge into the trenches and tried my best to talk to foids during my 2nd year , but unfortunately the bones in my face and legs were not the right shape .
:feelsrope:

School is worse.
All kind of people including the worst low-lives attend school who would never have attended university.

School is worse.
All kind of people including the worst low-lives attend school who would never have attended university.
true to an extent my incel was carved by the severe bullying i endured in high school

I used to kill time in the prayer room before heading off to my lectures and seminars because I was so lonely and awkward

All that for a meme degree jfl

staying home and growing my coding skills would've been my better option
yeah but how you gon get the normie stamp and have the femshits at HR approve ur wagie application then? :feelshmm:

yeah but how you gon get the normie stamp and have the femshits at HR approve ur wagie application then? :feelshmm:
Good point , i think i might have leaned towards game development more and probably worked on my personal projects

The worst nightmare for us is the agepill.

these foids are either taken stacys or entitled beckys who would rather kill themselves than be with anyone of their class
:yes: :yes: This. You look at their hands, EVERYONE has a ring on their ringfinger. holding hands with CHADS and normies.

Good point , i think i might have leaned towards game development more and probably worked on my personal projects
whos gon play ur game? people too busy playing league of legends and brawl stars :feelshmm:

whos gon play ur game? people too busy playing league of legends and brawl stars :feelshmm:
Game development is a gamble your game might blow up or not depends on how good it is really

Hoy fucking shit honest opinion if you are an incel don't step foot into the hellpit that is university , I'm a third year computer science major and the all the classes are sausagefests with the exception of the few 3 foids in comparison to the 30 other incels and simps around you ,these foids are either taken stacys or entitled beckys who would rather kill themselves than be with anyone of their class . But it gets worse once you step foot outside the engineering faculty hordes of prime stacys and high tier beckys await you oh but oops they are chad only or would rather just stay single and be whores than be with a normie .Trying is futile they just straight up ignore my existence and walk away when i try to start up a convo , i gave up by the end of the third semester really.
If the choice was mine and i could go back in time i would not even think of going to this hellhole ,staying home and growing my coding skills would've been my better option but unfortunately i had no say in the matter 3 years ago :feelsrope: :feelsrope: .
Damn. My experience mirrors yours exactly. Even the low tier nerdy Beckys I see on campus are Chad only. I wonder how I've survived 3 years in this slaughterhouse. Next semester begins in a week. Gotta get ready

Damn. My experience mirrors yours exactly. Even the low tier nerdy Beckys I see on campus are Chad only. I wonder how I've survived 3 years in this slaughterhouse. Next semester begins in a week. Gotta get ready
Brutal man, what's your major?

Game development is a gamble your game might blow up or not depends on how good it is really
how you gon make a game alone when companies with decades of legacy (your competition) blow tens of millions of dollars into their games and advertising with seasoned veterans making them and still end up fucking it up often :feelsYall:

your competition:

Screen-Shot-2021-08-09-at-6.33.33-PM.png
DSC_5655-984x500.jpg

Yeah but tbh, university is the last resort for incels. Why? Because university is only where there are at least opportunities for incels to get women that are out of their leagues by compensating by the preponderance in social ability. When you graduate and if you are poor, ugly and short, it will literally be the dead end for an incel and even the women at your class will disparage you and never date you.

In uni and hs, it won't and there are still opportunities. At least in China such is the case and idk about the west, but I think there are no differences since nowadays China is very westernized.

Last edited:
It's depressing how guys like you pour their heart and soul into succeeding whilst foids party, get drunk, high, sleep around and then get passing grades because they have a vagina. The world is brutally unfair.

It's borderline impossible to get a game dev job as a white man in larger companies I hear. DEI and HR have absolutely ravaged them. It's wise to just work on your own personal projects in-between other work.

Yeah it's ultra suicidefuel to be savagely mogged by everyone on every aspect

It's better than HS tho, no one will bully you

It's depressing how guys like you pour their heart and soul into succeeding whilst foids party, get drunk, high, sleep around and then get passing grades because they have a vagina. The world is brutally unfair.

The most brutal part of it all is that the normies that just did drugs and had sex the whole time actually end up doing better in the long run than the tryhard STEMcels. They end up making lots of connections, which is all that actually matters in this world. Trying to actually learn things and make good grades is ultimately irrelevant.

It's borderline impossible to get a game dev job as a white man in larger companies I hear. DEI and HR have absolutely ravaged them. It's wise to just work on your own personal projects in-between other work.
Isn't it against the law? As far as I know, in the US, it is illegal to discriminate in hiring based on race, gender, age, or religion.

Isn't it against the law? As far as I know, in the US, it is illegal to discriminate in hiring based on race, gender, age, or religion.
No one will do anything about it. The government itself is doing it. Joe Biden bragged about DEI.