Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel University Fucked Me Again

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.
I really, genuinely, hate college and university. I don't think I've even once truly enjoyed my time as a uni student. It's depressing, draining, extremely difficult, and unbelievably frustrating. Like EVERYTHING about uni is fucking frustrating.

Every damn thing on the university websites has a billion shitty portals to other pages that barely work, every employee hates their life and doesn't want to be there, thus they put in the bare minimum amount of effort and never help you. Your teachers and advisors may as well not even know you because they don't help either. And everything has massively long wait lines because there's thousands of students who would gladly take your place.

Not to mention, to even get into one of these places you have to pay out massively just for attending AND apply and kiss their asses just to get into a uni.

And it's especially bad as an incel because so much of it is centered around social interaction where normies can judge and discriminate against you. And for most normies the extra social benefits college does have are some of the only reasons to go, yet we cannot have such benefits like parties and social gatherings, etc, because we are rejects and outcasts.

I am honestly wishing that I never even went to college in the first place, holy shit man. I'm so fucking done with university I HATE IT WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING.

I really, genuinely, hate college and university. I don't think I've even once truly enjoyed my time as a uni student. It's depressing, draining, extremely difficult, and unbelievably frustrating. Like EVERYTHING about uni is fucking frustrating.

Every damn thing on the university websites has a billion shitty portals to other pages that barely work, every employee hates their life and doesn't want to be there, thus they put in the bare minimum amount of effort and never help you. Your teachers and advisors may as well not even know you because they don't help either. And everything has massively long wait lines because there's thousands of students who would gladly take your place.

Not to mention, to even get into one of these places you have to pay out massively just for attending AND apply and kiss their asses just to get into a uni.

And it's especially bad as an incel because so much of it is centered around social interaction where normies can judge and discriminate against you. And for most normies the extra social benefits college does have are some of the only reasons to go, yet we cannot have such benefits like parties and social gatherings, etc, because we are rejects and outcasts.

I am honestly wishing that I never even went to college in the first place, holy shit man. I'm so fucking done with university I HATE IT WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING.
Holy shit this post is so relatable. I hated my experience as well and can relate to everything you said. Shitty website that makes you not want to study, way too many people competing for everything like resources and space in the classroom, etc.

Universities are liberal shitholes where incels are not welcome

I never went to college. I barely graduated high school. High school was absolute hell for me and I wanted to drop out every fucking day. The last year I coasted the last 80% of the year and barely passed all my classes. I just couldn't do it anymore. It was so mind numbingly boring and torturous. My parents begged me to go to college. They said shit like "university is different" and "you'll have so much more freedom there." Bullshit. I'd still have to deal with boring ass classes and normies and the torture of having to get up at like 5am in the morning and shit. I knew that if I tried to go to college I'd end up blowing my brains out so I didn't go. Hearing how so many people are stuck with useless degrees and have to wait tables because they can't find a job in their field, or if they do find a job in their field they're paid like $8 an hour, it seems like I made the right decision.

Holy shit this post is so relatable. I hated my experience as well and can relate to everything you said. Shitty website that makes you not want to study, way too many people competing for everything like resources and space in the classroom, etc.
Yes, we are all there like sardines crammed into a can, competing for the same space and the same shitty dysfunctional resources. And whoever is first or fastest or strongest wins usually.
Meanwhile the fat cat professors and administrators make bank off of the students and charge them up the ass for every little thing.

I never went to college. I barely graduated high school. High school was absolute hell for me and I wanted to drop out every fucking day. The last year I coasted the last 80% of the year and barely passed all my classes. I just couldn't do it anymore. It was so mind numbingly boring and torturous. My parents begged me to go to college. They said shit like "university is different" and "you'll have so much more freedom there." Bullshit. I'd still have to deal with boring ass classes and normies and the torture of having to get up at like 5am in the morning and shit. I knew that if I tried to go to college I'd end up blowing my brains out so I didn't go. Hearing how so many people are stuck with useless degrees and have to wait tables because they can't find a job in their field, or if they do find a job in their field they're paid like $8 an hour, it seems like I made the right decision.
You did make the right decision. For most people uni is a massive waste of time and money. College degrees are hardly worth the effort anymore considering how most jobs require absurd amounts of experience and other arbitrary shit on top of that, making getting a job a monumental task anyways.

Do your best man, it’s overpriced and over politicized but the truth is that a college degree helps a lot IF you have a plan for it. Imo the most valuable part is having access to people who have worked in your field of interest and who can guide you in your career, also making friends with like minded people.

It’s torture being around the chads fucking 80% of the women but just stick with your group and try to block it out. I miss college so much. I know it’s rough but try your best to get the most you can out of it and don’t take it for granted, it’s the last time before adult life where you’ll be surrounded by like minded people, after this everyone’s level of isolation goes way up especially us, who generally do not have robust social networks.

thats why I went to a really small uni, small class sizes and the professors actually seemed to like teaching the subjects

University websites are usually done by interns or public sales nowadays tbh, both of which usually end up with horrible results.

My college sucked in gerneral, but got worse thanks to covid. I still graduated but I can never get over the feeling that I got robbed and could have went somewhere better.

I am quitting after one week, before the costs grow too large, I can already tell it isn't for me, back to driving forklift in my subhuman warehouse I guess

thats why I went to a really small uni, small class sizes and the professors actually seemed to like teaching the subjects
Mamimi from flcl is so unbelievably hot :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I absolutely hated high school because of all the normies. I’m starting freshman year university tomorrow btw. I hope I can ascend in the next 4 years