Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over University failure rate ‘through the roof’ + Boomer talks about MUH TRADES

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
This guy talks about the cost of university and the amount of debts taken on by the tax-payer, he then goes on to talk about getting more people into trades, and by people we all know that means men, he complains about the amount of people doing trades getting less and less every year.

Link to video:

Notice there are many comments from BOOMERS talking about "MUH TRADE AND MUH DID WELL IN LIFE", completely failing to understand women's standards in the current day.

But here's is the issue with that.

• 1. Trades men are seen as lower class scum, even if they earn $200,000/year, it doesn't change how people (men and women) look down on them
  • 2. Trades men are looked down on because they're not part of the same social circles as the white-collar office workers, trades people are literally seen as vermin filth to these people, both the men and women.
  • 3. Being a trades person (no matter your income) reduces your status and dominance in the social hierarchy, reducing your ability to get into a relationship.
  • 4. More and more women are entering white collar work and university, and none of them will ever take a guy that works a trade, these women want other white collar boyfriends/husbands
  • 5. A woman will always pick the white collar worker, wearing designer clothes, keeping clean, and working in air-conditioned environments, over the blue collar trades man, even if he earns more money (remember women work now and have their own money) the fact he doesn't wear designer clothes to work, and has a 100% physical job, makes him low status and beneath the woman in her eyes.
  • 6. Women's standards are increasing year on year due to the sexual revolution coupled with technology everyone has in the palm of their hands.
  • 7. Men are the most desperate they have ever been (AT LEAST 30% of men 30 and under had no sex in the last year)
  • 8. Men see that Women look down on Blue Collar workers, so men also shit all over these trades men and talk themselves up to the women
  • 9. Modern Women already look down upon get confirmation bias from the Men they work around, who also shit talk blue collar workers in order to elevate/ressure their own superiority and status to the women
  • 10. Boomers who talk about "MUH WE NEED MORE TRADES" don't understand current day Sexual Market Economy, they think it's like the 1970s, where a very extreme tiny minority of men (let a lone women) went to university, what the Boomers don't realize is that a man is completely FUCKING HIMSELF in the current day dating market.

TLDR: If you as a man choose to do a blue collar trade job over doing a white collar job, you're essentially choosing to lower you SMV to that of a vermin scum rodent peasant in the eyes of the vast majority of women, as if your SMV wasn't already low enough based on your looks alone, these boomers want you to take your status from 1-5/10 and lower it to 0/10, just so there can be less uni debts. If men stop going to university and instead choose a trade, the 80-20 rule will turn to 95-5 rule by the next generation. Remember that the vast majority of women (who are mostly all university educated now) will simply not ever consider a man who works a low-status job. It doesn't matter that the womens degrees are meme tier degrees, all that matters is how they perceive their SMV compared to your SMV, and if they perceive theirs as higher, you're COMPLETELY FUCKED.

Look at all the studies, articles and anything you can find related to education and womens preferences, the majority of them will NOT CONSIDER going anywhere near a man that is less educated than they're.

Last edited:
College isn’t set up for ugly men. It’s a lot easier to do well in college as a Chad or foid

It's over for many men

If you have a degree you are a potential Fakecel.

FAKECELS OUT.

Those red pill boomers are truly delusional.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE AUTISM, I AM ON AUTISMBUX, I HAVE NO "SKIN IN THE GAME" I DIDNT EVEN FINISH HIGH-SCHOOL - I JUST OBSERVE THE WORLD AROUND ME, AND I NOTICE THESE TRENDS.

WHAT I AM SAYING HERE IS, IF YOU DONT HAVE AUTISM, AND YOURE CAPABLE OF SOMEWHAT FUNCTIONING IN SOCIETY, AND YOU HAVE AVERAGE OR BELOW AVERAGE LOOKS, AND YOU PLAN ON STATUSMAXXING - YOU NEED TO GOTO UNIVERSITY - DONT FALL FOR THE TRADE MEME, FALLING FOR THE TRADE MEME DIRECTLY LOWERS YOU STATUS IN THE EYES OF ALL WOMEN. (EVEN IF SAID TRADE JOB WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOUR WHITE COLLAR JOB)

YES I AM AWARE LOOKS ARE WHAT MATTERS, AND I UNDERSTAND UGLY MEN ARE FUCKED NO MATTER WHAT, BUT AGAIN, IF YOU WANT ANY CHANCE AS AN AVERAGE GUY, AND I MEAN ANY FUCKING CHANCE, YOU BETTER NOT FALL FOR THE TRADE MEME AS A AVERAGE GUY. YOU NEED TO STATUSMAXX WITH EDUCATION OR YOU WILL BE 1000% FUCKED WHEN IT COMES TO "DATING" AND RELATIONSHIPS

Well I went to university and it was a colossal waste of time and money. Now I'm in 80,000 dollars debt and haven't learned shit.

This is pure cope. No girl gives a fuck about your money/status in terms of sex. They will fuck a homeless chad a rich chad and a bluecolor worker chad. They will move together with a rich betabuxx but in the end chad allways wins there is not something like the "moneypill" "statuspill" its all about:

L O O K S
O
O
K
S

Well I went to university and it was a colossal waste of time and money. Now I'm in 80,000 dollars debt and haven't learned shit.

I understand all of those issues that come along with going to university. But you having a degree puts you above a man of equal looks to you who works a blue collar job, even if he has 0 debt and makes more money than you. Your looks-matched male comparsion who is blue collar worker is still seen as shit stain peasant vermin scum compared to you having completed university education.

This is pure cope. No girl gives a fuck about your money/status in terms of sex. They will fuck a homeless chad a rich chad and a bluecolor worker chad. They will move together with a rich betabuxx but in the end chad allways wins there is not something like the "moneypill" "statuspill" its all about:

L O O K S
O
O
K
S

Status is very important. Yes, a GOOD LOOKING man can get away with anything, but we're talking a bout AVERAGE men. The AVERAGE man is completely trashing his already low SMV by choosing a trade over university. We're talking SPECIFICALLY about how AVERAGE men are judged for their status in regards to their education and job.

It's not just studies, it's society as a whole that looks down on tradesmen. On the more serious dating sites, there are options women use to automatically reject men who are not university educated, which they all use, so the good-looking guy (who doesn't have university degree) on those sites simply WONT SHOW for the women, so the woman ends up looking at only university educated men and picks the best looking university educated man she can find, because AGAIN, THE GOOD LOOKING GUY WHO HASN'T GOT UNIVERSITY EDUCATION ON HIS DATING PROFILE WONT SHOW FOR THE WOMEN WHO HAS A MINIMUM EDUCATION SELECTION ENABLED AND THEY ALL DO

AND FUCKING AGAIN - i stated you're better off in a white-collar job earning $80,000, then you're as a blue-collar trades earning $150,000, purely based on the STATUS of the 2 jobs. The woman wants her man to be seen wearing suits and shit working in the office, not wearing dirty bum clothes working in roofs. Its a status thing for the woman, and most women just dont want a tradesmen guy, even if he earns more than the average white collar worker.

Last edited:
The people who talk about getting into "trade" are just copers that didn't have the ability to do a STEM degree at Uni.

They make it sound as if the second you go into trade, you'll be earning £40,000 right off the bat and within years that will go to £80,000 then £120,000 and that couldn't be further from the truth.

A very SMALL minority of trade-copers will ever make such money in their lives, and the ones that do are exceptional in their work that they can make a very good business in their field.

As opposed to STEM.
(Stats for my course show anyone who earned a high 2:1 or above and had work experience would expect a minimum of £36,000).

Status is very important. Yes, a GOOD LOOKING man can get away with anything, but we're talking a bout AVERAGE men. The AVERAGE man is completely trashing his already low SMV by choosing a trade over university. We're talking SPECIFICALLY about how AVERAGE men are judged for their status in regards to their education and job.

It's not just studies, it's society as a whole that looks down on tradesmen. On the more serious dating sites, there are options women use to automatically reject men who are not university educated, which they all use, so the good-looking guy (who doesn't have university degree) on those sites simply WONT SHOW for the women, so the woman ends up looking at only university educated men and picks the best looking university educated man she can find, because AGAIN, THE GOOD LOOKING GUY WHO HASN'T GOT UNIVERSITY EDUCATION ON HIS DATING PROFILE WONT SHOW FOR THE WOMEN WHO HAS A MINIMUM EDUCATION SELECTION ENABLED AND THEY ALL DO

AND FUCKING AGAIN - i stated you're better off in a white-collar job earning $80,000, then you're as a blue-collar trades earning $150,000, purely based on the STATUS of the 2 jobs. The woman wants her man to be seen wearing suits and shit working in the office, not wearing dirty bum clothes working in roofs. Its a status thing for the woman, and most women just dont want a tradesmen guy, even if he earns more than the average white collar worker.
I dont know maybe youre right, but what i have see it is:
Looks money status
And status is equal to "the car you drive"

I dont know maybe youre right, but what i have see it is:
Looks money status
And status is equal to "the car you drive"

I am not arguing against looks here FFS.

The more advanced dating apps and websites allow women to filter out men who are not university educated, and you can bet your fucking life savings that the vast majority of women have that enabled, so TradesMen-Tera-Giga-Chads wont even show up in the profiles she sees. How hard is that to understand?

I wonder if this fat faggot realises that, in a lot of Australian states, whether you are able to get into university is weighed by what school you went to along with how you did in high school, so retards from private schools whose boomer parents man education department boards can get into uni at the expense of people who went to public schools. Also what the fuck, how is more people applying to apprenticeships going to make more apprenticeships appear out of thin air? If this was the case and if we had a growing population (which we do) the number should have gone up. Instead, the government fudges youth unemployment statistics by leaving out people working 5 hours a day and who have given up on looking for work.

He's right on people studying arts though, gas those retards if they can't pay it back.

I am not arguing against looks here FFS.

The more advanced dating apps and websites allow women to filter out men who are not university educated, and you can bet your fucking life savings that the vast majority of women have that enabled, so TradesMen-Tera-Giga-Chads wont even show up in the profiles she sees. How hard is that to understand?
What i dont understand is how can this be such an huge advantage when average looking males get ZERO swipes on those cucked apps? People from universitys tend to have less sex and less children how is this an advantage?
But i dont want to copeshame here tbh i respect the copes. A cope a day keeps the rope away.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE AUTISM, I AM ON AUTISMBUX, I HAVE NO "SKIN IN THE GAME" I DIDNT EVEN FINISH HIGH-SCHOOL - I JUST OBSERVE THE WORLD AROUND ME, AND I NOTICE THESE TRENDS.

WHAT I AM SAYING HERE IS, IF YOU DONT HAVE AUTISM, AND YOURE CAPABLE OF SOMEWHAT FUNCTIONING IN SOCIETY, AND YOU HAVE AVERAGE OR BELOW AVERAGE LOOKS, AND YOU PLAN ON STATUSMAXXING - YOU NEED TO GOTO UNIVERSITY - DONT FALL FOR THE TRADE MEME, FALLING FOR THE TRADE MEME DIRECTLY LOWERS YOU STATUS IN THE EYES OF ALL WOMEN. (EVEN IF SAID TRADE JOB WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOUR WHITE COLLAR JOB)

YES I AM AWARE LOOKS ARE WHAT MATTERS, AND I UNDERSTAND UGLY MEN ARE FUCKED NO MATTER WHAT, BUT AGAIN, IF YOU WANT ANY CHANCE AS AN AVERAGE GUY, AND I MEAN ANY FUCKING CHANCE, YOU BETTER NOT FALL FOR THE TRADE MEME AS A AVERAGE GUY. YOU NEED TO STATUSMAXX WITH EDUCATION OR YOU WILL BE 1000% FUCKED WHEN IT COMES TO "DATING" AND RELATIONSHIPS
the only foids that are going to care about how rich you are are single mothers who want to milk you, uni only signals how good of a paypig you are to a used up hole with 3 mulatto children and hpv
just fuck drunk women at bars at that point

I wonder if this fat faggot realises that, in a lot of Australian states, whether you are able to get into university is weighed by what school you went to along with how you did in high school,

Not anymore. You can just write a letter to a university and use some excuse like you were looking after ill family members, and you can get into the majority of STEM degrees without even showing any of your enter-score or any kind of experience or history.

Enter scores only matter for 18 year olds going directly from highschool to university, if you've been out of school for a few years you don't even need the enter-score to get in, they'll just take you because they get more money from HECS, they dont care if you fail.

There is literally 0 care for the school if you fail, since they get paid either way. Even if 90 out of 100 students fail out, they still get tax payer money from those 90 failed students for however how long they studied.

I head a podcast about apprenticeships. In the old days if you wanted to become a blacksmith you joined up with a blacksmith master and he taught ya the ropes. That's a thing of the past these days as everyone is wage slaved taking up all their time.

I do think college is legit if you don't go to a cucked university. I didn't know how to think or write on many things till college. I still don't, but at least now it's not completely retarded. I think the issue is most of socitey only values the ivy league, which is mostly about status and being a cuck over how educated someone is.

This guys comment LMAO.

Little does he realize that if he didn't goto uni and work in engineering that he wouldn't have a wife and kids right now, if he picked the trade his wife would of never married him, he'd have no women around, and he would be just another low status single tradesmen, most likely a methcel because of his age.

This guy need to ask himself, if he was a tradesmen, would the woman he is married to right now (as a university educated engineer) of had anything to do with him if he was actually a tradesmen? I FUCKING DOUBT IT

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 2.57.46 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 2.57.46 am.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 82

L O O K S
O
O
K
S

topic is more blue pilled than inceltears

since when do women give a fuck about your job and not only care about your looks?

topic is more blue pilled than inceltears

since when do women give a fuck about your job and not only care about your looks?

Talking about average guys here competing with each other for chads left over scraps. IE: All the people who will ascend. If they want to ascend they better not be in some low status blue collar trade job. They need to be soy'd out in some engineering firm to stand a chance as an average guy of getting chads left overs.

Talking about average guys here competing with each other for chads left over scraps. IE: All the people who will ascend. If they want to ascend they better not be in some low status blue collar trade job. They need to be soy'd out in some engineering firm to stand a chance as an average guy of getting chads left overs.

out of all of the "rich guy" dating site experiments I've seen, I've never seen one where a rich average guy even got one woman interested

unless you make 1 million a year, a woman is going to have more money and status than you

the guy in the trade can at least save his money and maybe move to asia

The trades pay less than they used to and it takes years until you get a solid clientele.

The trades thing is a meme. I constantly hear that they need people desperately and “you should get in the trades bro”. Well let me tell you it’s just not true. Go apply for several trades without being gl, not having a ton of prior experience or not having connections and see if you get into the trade. Go ahead I’m waiting.

Stop copping!!!!, no one cares about your intellect, we are living in a
Post-scarcity Society, the only asset for attractiveness is physical appearance, no one gives a flying fuck if you know math,chemistry,physics, knows 7 languages,draws as good as Leonardo da vinci, play the piano,read 100 books per month, have a nobel prize. IT'S ALL FUCKING USELESS, It won't even get you irl friends because those pieces of shit only care about making "connections' with good looking people so they can get to know attractive girls.

JUST LMAO AT YOUR LIFE IF YOU THINK BEING A "DOCTOR" WILL INCREASE YOUR SMV. IF YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE THEY WILL SPREAD THEIR PUSSY FOR YOU NO MATTER YOUR PROFESSION

I really dislike how the discussion about whether university is worth it, is dominated by Americans with their enslaving debt system.

A university degree is pretty worthless, tbh. It's just a piece of paper that employers respect for some reason. Law and medical school are the only two I understand.

College isn’t set up for ugly men. It’s a lot easier to do well in college as a Chad or foid
I'm in Uni and i'm not doing very well in terms of social adaptation.