Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Universe is a joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Deleted member 36123

Deleted member 36123

Banned
-
So generally as we know we are on Earth which is not very common planet but acknowledging many stars, clusters of stars, galactics, clusters of galactics we are nothing important.

Humans are just fuckin accident in this enormous universe. What's the fuckin' point? I know you don't have answer and neither I have. It is stupid that I really think sometimes I am just living some horrible dream. It is so stupid af that entire thing.

So even though we got problems with foids here and all that shit... all of it is going to die some day. So universe also make us all equal at some point.

Chads and Stacies are nothing important in the eyes of universe.

Some small black hole could fly by our solar system and totally destroy orbits of planets and we would all die.

What the fuck is that. Some flying balls of gas and rocks. It's a fucking computer game. We are in game.

Last edited:
Humans are made in the image of god, so in some sense we are at the center. It is a fact that the universe is so big but it is not truth

I want to rape God

I agree with you, imo our existence in this chaotic :society:world is meaningless and pointless :feelstrash::feelstrash:

i wish black hole ate our solar system

So generally as we know we are on Earth which is not very common planet but acknowledging many stars, clusters of stars, galactics, clusters of galactics we are nothing important.

Humans are just fuckin accident in this enormous universe. What's the fuckin' point? I know you don't have answer and neither I have. It is stupid that I really think sometimes I am just living some horrible dream. It is so stupid af that entire thing.

So even though we got problems with foids here and all that shit... all of it is going to die some day. So universe also make us all equal at some point.

Chads and Stacies are nothing important in the eyes of universe.

Some small black hole could fly by our solar system and totally destroy orbits of planets and we would all die.

What the fuck is that. Some flying balls of gas and rocks. It's a fucking computer game. We are in game.
I WILL FIND YOU GOD HEAR ME OUT I WILL FIND YOU I WILL STAB YOU I WILL KILL YOU AND TAKE ALL OF YOUR POWER YOU INCONCEIVABLE DOUCHEBAG AAAAAAAAAUGHH:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: