Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

united stats could've been such a nice high trust prospering society

• Thread starter needgirlfriend+tits
  • Start date
N

needgirlfriend+tits

Officer
the jews had to ruin everything and make everything hateable and impossible there...
Add to that the disgusting women who kill your motivation to be a normal human

fucking capitalist abusers selfish tard economists opportunists thieves that are free to do whatever and face 0 consequences

Very true. So much wasted potential tbh :feelsbadman:

Indeed. We've been jewed

IMG 3172

the jews had to ruin everything and make everything hateable and impossible there...
Add to that the disgusting women who kill your motivation to be a normal human
I mean, this is true of everyone and anyone. The entire world could've more or less been this (at least, more than it is rn). It's just so over.

1980 to 2001 the golden years of capitalism before Jews became extra greedy and jewy

I mean, this is true of everyone and anyone. The entire world could've more or less been this (at least, more than it is rn). It's just so over.
Normal people don't own banks retard

Sometimes I fantasize about 1950s America. The thought of living in a prosperous country, and having a loyal, submissive tradwife who loves you is very comforting.