Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

United State's Penal Death Discipline doesn't seem so bad...

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM | Christmaxxing †
★★★★★
You get to have a private cell neet rent free, and even get to choose your last food meal all rent free.
You also get to get suicide that's failproof.
The only downside is that the jews will get to kill you, and that they control you until you die, but a necessary sacrifice for salvation.

The only thing that would stop me is family, I am scared to dishonor the family name, even though my last name is common and fucking feminine and gay as fuck.

not necessarily a jew, it can be a nigger, a spic, a white guy, i mean the executioner
considering they are switching to lethal injection odds are it will be some washed up PRN whore

considering they are switching to lethal injection odds are it will be some washed up PRN whore
getting lethal injection by a woman (which is most likely is feminist and enjoys killing men) sucks

getting lethal injection by a woman (which is most likely is feminist and enjoys killing men) sucks
yuppo, better to kill yourself before gettinf caught if thats even a possibility (assuming you did something to warrant death row)