Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News United States government debating to ban Tik Tok.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
This is good news everyone, millions of E-Thots and grifting E-Whores are on suicide watch. Now if we can just influence the government to ban OnlyFans and Tinder as well. :feelsjuice:

It’s because tiktok is redpilling the masses

Sounds based ngl :feelscomfy:

The content there is more based than you think
Alot of them is women making themselves more hateable by documenting their life of rejecting 100 normies and showing how little effort they have to put in

why? america is already as degenerate as a country could possibly be.

Alot of them is women making themselves more hateable by documenting their life of rejecting 100 normies and showing how little effort they have to put in
Yea if ur on Normie tok

Now if we can just influence the government to ban OnlyFans and Tinder as well. :feelsjuice:
We could only wish, but that shit is never going to happen within the next million years.

Finally That Fucking Dogshit Of A Zoomer Infested App Is Getting Banned

weren't they already "considering" it months ago?

If you use any normfag platforms like chink tok, OF, Instagram then you're a moron in my books. Actually, lets add reddit to that list too.

:feelsjuice:

why? america is already as degenerate as a country could possibly be.
Our Boomers after selling out the entire nation and whole scores of future generations out the door are just figuring out [too late] China is about to replace the entire United States. It's what happens when you have a bunch of old fucks in control of everything. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Tiktok e-thotting reminds everybody who sees it, that a woman's value is in her tits and ass.

Naturally the wokes hate it.

If you use any normfag platforms like chink tok, OF, Instagram then you're a moron in my books. Actually, lets add reddit to that list too.
By being on incels.is you're basically by default already against Reddit faggots. :feelsjuice:

Noo tik tok is needed to spread the black pill

Fuck, where am I going to watch lolitas twerking in bikinis now?

This is good news everyone, millions of E-Thots and grifting E-Whores are on suicide watch. Now if we can just influence the government to ban OnlyFans and Tinder as well. :feelsjuice:
don’t really care if they are tbh , i don’t use it, blood.

over for tiktokcels

there are substitutes other app wil take its place