Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UNITED STATES CONFIRMS ALIENS AS REAL

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
PENTAGON OFFICIALLY RELEASES 3 UFO VIDEOS AND SAYS ITS CONFIRMS ITS REAL.

NIGGA THE US GOV JUST SAID ALIENS EXIST 0-0
ALIENMAXXING WILL BE LEGIT

LETS FUCK SOME AYYLMAOS

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm having a hard time to not insult you. But UFOs are "Undentified Flying Objects." Which does not mean it's alien in nature. It's just unknown, usually they're experimental aircraft or phenomena.

That alien pussy gotta be creamy:what::what:

What a coincidence they reveal this information while everyone will be distracted by Corona virus news

CNN is fake news

I'm having a hard time to not insult you. But UFOs are "Undentified Flying Objects." Which does not mean it's alien in nature. It's just unknown, usually they're experimental aircraft or phenomena.
ITS ALIENS NIGGA WE GON GET ALIEN PUSSY

Alien invasion when ?

I just watched the video and it’s pretty much for sure aliens. You can tell by the excitement in the pilots voices. Especially when he’s like “that things going against 120 knot crosswinds!”

These things are not drones. But also I don’t think they are anything new.

It’s high effort trickery ngl.

I'm gonna use alian technology to create the best cocksucking fleshlight
full

>inkwell discussion

:feelstastyman:

They’re just gearing up for the BIG REVEAL.

Hold on folks.

Foids will drop human Chadlites and will just fuck human Gigachads and alien Chad conquerors ngl.

jfl at trusting the government, let alone the CIA controlled puppet called the "US government", and needing their confirmation to say that ayy lmaos exist. its a psyop, all of it, disclosure is a false lie, a deceit that will lull the public into a false state of security, meanwhile "demons" are the real aliens and they have been here all along. Some of you may dismiss this as loony talk, but consider that is exactly what the CIA (AKA alien demons = "Nephilim") wants you to think

alien pussy here I come

It's over for ayylmaocels

I don't believe in aliens

The aliens are going to surgerymaxx me into an eternal youth chadlite and hook me up with a virgin stacy alien.

IT will be furious.

2020 has been a great year

aliens are black

jfl at trusting the government, let alone the CIA controlled puppet called the "US government", and needing their confirmation to say that ayy lmaos exist. its a psyop, all of it, disclosure is a false lie, a deceit that will lull the public into a false state of security, meanwhile "demons" are the real aliens and they have been here all along. Some of you may dismiss this as loony talk, but consider that is exactly what the CIA (AKA alien demons = "Nephilim") wants you to think
it's over for you

I still won't get pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back