Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL United Cuckdom: Acid attacks on hijabi foids are happening

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
I bet they want the Muslim men to protect them right???

JFL YOU BITCH. Suffer and rot alone. Feel unsafe and feel alone. YOUVE NEVER HELPED ME. Why the fuck should I help you

I’m really happy about what’s going on. Maybe they will start needing men again for protection. But I can’t wait to deny and reject every fucking bitchs cry for help.

:lul:

Arrogant annoying ethnic Hijabi whores are receiving their retribution. No SIMPathy at all. Zero. Nobody is coming to save you. Nobody is risking their life for mid blown out whore hijabi pussy that they will never get even after saving her life. Foids love life because everything is handed to them. An acid attack on their face will destroy their beauty and thus everything and her image.

Like Normies say, first impressions are very important. Looks are a very strong first impression. Acid attacks ruin that. I hope they rope like all the sub5 ignored men that roped and nobody cared about. I hope they receive equal treatment by jehovah/yahweh the god of vengeance.

A foids appearance and social circle of orbiters means everything to her. Cut that off, destroy her beauty and looks permanently and she has nothing left. This is true retribution. The Blackpill collects once again.

Last edited:
Im starting to gain a lot of respect for the UK. hopefully they keep up the good work and ramp it up :feelsEhh: And yeah its funny because the disrespectful foids will switch up real quick... Maybe they should work on their pERsonality.

Arrogant annoying ethnic Hijabi whores are receiving their retribution. No SIMPathy at all. Zero
Im starting to gain a lot of respect for the UK. hopefully they keep up the good work and ramp it up :feelsEhh: And yeah its funny because the disrespectful foids will switch up real quick... Maybe they should work on their pERsonality.
:feelsdevil: Lifefuel

Arrogant annoying ethnic Hijabi whores are receiving their retribution. No SIMPathy at all. Zero. Nobody is coming to save you. Nobody is risking their life for mid blown out whore hijabi pussy that they will never get even after saving her life. Foids love life because everything is handed to them. An acid attack on their face will destroy their beauty and thus everything and her image.

Like Normies say, first impressions are very important. Looks are a very strong first impression. Acid attacks ruin that. I hope they rope like all the sub5 ignored men that roped and nobody cared about. I hope they receive equal treatment by jehovah/yahweh the god of vengeance.

A foids appearance and social circle of orbiters means everything to her. Cut that off, destroy her beauty and looks permanently and she has nothing left. This is true retribution.
@gymcellragefuel read updated version

A foids appearance and social circle of orbiters means everything to her. Cut that off, destroy her beauty and looks permanently and she has nothing left. This is true retribution. The Blackpill collects once again.
Perfectly said :feelsokman:
LIFEFUEL. The tables will turn and foids will begin to be the desperate ones

usually it's the other way around of muslim men acid attacking white foids. surprising.
It was a nigger Christian that killed 3 white girls. That’s what started the whole thing

Anglo uprising ??? :feelsdevil:

based

i think i could easily get away with throwing acid in a foids face (invidya

Muslim foids are the worst and most treacherous of them all speaking from exp

JUst numerous stories of them cheating on their loyal muslim husbands