Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel United Arab Emirates relaxes Islamic laws on alcohol and cohabitation, criminalizes 'honor' killings. Suicidefuel for sandniggers.

Islam didn't change, the people did, it's the faggots who sucks cumskin's dick about human right and shit.

Fuck women's right nigga, on crip.
Based.
Also, Jews did this. This comes after recognition of the zionist occupation government in Palestine as the country Israel by UAE.

Qatar, UAE and KSA are the jews of the arabs.
Aren't they the only real unmixed arabs? I heard north african arabs are mixed with berbers/blacks and levant arabs are mixed with greeks/turks?

Im talking about politics, not race, and yes north africans are mixed but not all, for exaple people living in the northern part are (like me), but the people living in the country side aren't, we're a mix of andalous, berebers and arab.
Don’t the Arabs in ya country like chain smoking and think halal beer exist or is that more towards the Dubai folks?

Islam didn't change, the people did, it's the faggots who sucks cumskin's dick about human right and shit.

It was only a matter of time before Islam went cuck. Soon there will be foid imams and openly fag and tranny muslims.

United arab cuckrates

It was only a matter of time before Islam went cuck. Soon there will be foid imams and openly fag and tranny muslims.

I'm surprised there isn't one already.

They made slavery illegal in 1950 or something.

Why do this. The begging of the end.

Based.
Also, Jews did this. This comes after recognition of the zionist occupation government in Palestine as the country Israel by UAE.

UAE and Saudi cucks sucking Zionist dick and swallowing.

Last edited:

Human rights are important, but foids dont qualify as human mentally (only physically).

the arab world is dying :feelsbadman: