Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unironically

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Its no secret that behind all the smoke n mirrors, liberals are actually more discriminatory than conservatives. Being from the American south, ive heard more southern mayofoids, to my surprise, say that they like Chinamen more than in any other us sector, especially the more liberal ones ive been in.

leftist virtue signaling confirmed?

Its no secret that behind all the smoke n mirrors, liberals are actually more discriminatory than conservatives. Being from the south in the us, ive heard more southern mayofoids, to my surprise, say that they like Chinamen more than in any other us sector, especially the more liberal ones ive been in.

leftist virtue signaling confirmed?
Crazypiglossus widesmile nightmare gmagik

Discrimination is human nature. Evolution is discriminatory and it has to be. Life wouldn't exist if there was no discrimination.

To get rid of discrimination, you would have to edit human genes.

Last edited:
Discrimination is human nature. Evolution is discriminatory and it has to be. Life wouldn't exist if there was no discrimination.

To get rid of discrimination, you would have to edit human genes.
Ofc GrAYcel, dont even get me started on sheboonery, for instance