Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unironically, what are womens hobbies?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
I mean this seriously, what are some things they enjoy? All of them seem to be carbon copies of each other, "Netflix, travelling, and dogs" that seems to be the running sentence and bottom line throughtout most Tinder profiles and socially media accounts.. Does anyone else have any other opinions? What do they do? Besides school and work?

Netflix, Chad, Food, Instagram, shopping for useless junk.

Their only hobby is whoring in all senses, either with Chads or on the internet

Cock, attention and validation.

the more masc ones participate in art
otherwise they just consume and vomit media
literally just holes both physically and mentally

Travel, food, dance, IG/tiktok, dog, therapy, yoga, meditation, reiki, astrology

Last edited:
What happens if I go and steal some foid's video game collection?

Let's see here, staring at their god damn cellphones all day at social media or playing Candy Crush, slutting around, annoying the shit out of men on internet gaming platforms, complaining about men with the rest of their radical feminist groupies, chasing after Chads, going to bars or clubs with their female friends, working their jobs, attending college, shopping, and the few that actually have any children anymore being full-time single mothers.

Oh, and they all listen to same repetitive annoying pop music or nigger rap anymore throughout the process of all the above.

I think that about covers it all anymore generally speaking.
Cock, attention and validation.
Yes.

Last edited:
Some put in their bio that they have sleeping as a hobby

the more masc ones participate in art
otherwise they just consume and vomit media
literally just holes both physically and mentally
If you can call feminist abstract vagina paintings art, sure. I suppose nowadays you can find many of them rioting at a BLM protest.

Some put in their bio that they have sleeping as a hobby
When they're not in the sheets with Chad.

Also add onto the list, in the post covid era working at home their part time gig on Onlyfans.

The office :soy:
They don't really work in offices, they pretend to work where most of their day is spent browsing social media online.

Foid office workers are the laziest bunch of cunts you will ever see.

They don't really work in offices, they pretend to work where most of their day is spent browsing social media online.
I meant the TV show jfl. Lots of their bios on tinder etc. say it.

I meant the TV show jfl. Lots of their bios on tinder etc. say it.
This is true, any kind of neo-liberal sensational television show out there they'll watch like the good mental coma patients addicted to theatrical political propaganda that they truly are.

Yea all of their profiles and likes, look exactly the same.

Its a bunch of fashion, pop music, nagger music, decor, leisure, travel, furniture, make up, hiking, dogs, horoscope.

Literally all the same.

If you can call feminist abstract vagina paintings art, sure. I suppose nowadays you can find many of them rioting at a BLM protest.
I mean the digital art that many kids are getting into nowadays like cartoons and stuff.

TV shows, TikTok dancing, consooming, consooming and buying products, and more consooming. Did I mention consooming?

Women do not have real creative hobbies. The ones that "do" only do so for the attention and validation. I seriously doubt if men weren't around that women would be into gaming

TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, watching TV, eating ice-cream, fantasizing about chad, fantasizing about being raped and beaten, talking shit about people and discussing chads

This is true, any kind of neo-liberal sensational television show out there they'll watch like the good mental coma patients addicted to theatrical political propaganda that they truly are.
:feelshaha::feelskek:

I mean the digital art that many kids are getting into nowadays like cartoons and stuff.
Must be outside of the United States, most foids here aren't that intelligent.
TV shows, TikTok dancing, consooming, consooming and buying products, and more consooming. Did I mention consooming?

Women do not have real creative hobbies. The ones that "do" only do so for the attention and validation. I seriously doubt if men weren't around that women would be into gaming
This.^^^

Using all day to learn new tiktok dances, JFL.

[UWSL]It'ss a bunch of fashion, pop music, nagger music, decor, leisure, travel, furniture, make up, hiking, dogs, horoscope.[/UWSL]

Literally all the same.
Fucking boring clones the lot of them.

Fucking boring clones the lot of them.
Yeah, when you look past putting them on a pedestal, you realize that all women aren't special.

TikTok, OnlyFans, Instagram, fucking dogs, fucking Chad and Tyrone, shopping, travel (fucking foreign Chad and Tyrone), hating ugly, short and balding men, fantasizing about good looking criminals and murderers, getting validation from orbiters and simps.

I mean this seriously, what are some things they enjoy? All of them seem to be carbon copies of each other, "Netflix, travelling, and dogs" that seems to be the running sentence and bottom line throughtout most Tinder profiles and socially media accounts.. Does anyone else have any other opinions? What do they do? Besides school and work?

being annoying pieces of shit
gossipping
being more annoying
nagging
throwing fits

( i have a sister so i know )

trying to manipulate , if given the chance"
liking what other womans like , being a general hivemind

so hobbies are mostly shared anyways

Yea all of their profiles and likes, look exactly the same.

Its a bunch of fashion, pop music, nagger music, decor, leisure, travel, furniture, make up, hiking, dogs, horoscope.

Literally all the same.
Decor and furniture ? :dafuckfeels:Never seen a foid like that bit rest apply to 100%