Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Unironically there are more incels on tiktok than there are on this forum

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

ヌル
7d 21h 9m
Based on my observations and your own words, I'm guessing at least half of users here aren't even ugly or short and they know it, they are exactly the type of incel IT describes, whining losers that prefer defeatism over trying because they're lazy social outcasts, also a lot of you are too rich and privileged to be incel, it doesn't make sense to me (saying money doesn't matter is even a bigger cope than saying looks don't matter, don't fool yourself)

Tiktok on the other hand (the male side) is filled with pathetic losers who are actually ugly/ poor/ living in shitty countries, and most are blackpilled they just don't have a graphic lingo like this site, most people that look like saint. mrsam don't end up on this site, they grow in normie environments, the more I spend time on this forum the more I realize a lot of you actually are the edgy white boys cuckit talks about, but I do understand that being a 2/10 trucel is not the only way to not get pussy, this is just my observation

Broly

Broly

fell in love with her brain
★★★★★
203d 20h 30m
Not shit nigga this site has less than 200 active users.

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

ヌル
7d 21h 9m
Not shit nigga this site has less than 200 active users.
My point is, the looks demographic of this site isn't that different that of normal population

theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★
8d 17h 52m
By percentages? No.
But obviously it does by plain numbers because tiktok is MUCH bigger

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★★★
24d 19h 8m
LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

The based voice of wisdom
★★
29d 8h 51m
We are the elite of the incel population :feelsjuice:

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★★★
24d 19h 8m
My point is, the looks demographic of this site isn't that different that of normal population
If this site were reduced to only the actual trucels it would be dead as fuck

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

ヌル
7d 21h 9m
By percentages? No.
But obviously it does by plain numbers because tiktok is MUCH bigger
If you exclude chads and foids, the average looks percentile of this forum isn't that different from normal population imo

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

ヌル
7d 21h 9m
If this site were reduced to actual trucels it would be dead as fuck
yeah the edgy posts are what makes it interesting ngl, as a trucel I admit trucels are boring

theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★
8d 17h 52m
If you exclude chads and foids, the average looks percentile of this forum isn't that different from normal population imo
But most normie larpers aren't active here. They're out partying and having sex. I don't think there's THAT many fakecels where it's the same as a normal population

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
62d 14h 34m
How have you obtained this 'average looks percentile' of the entire forum?

I am a self-admitted failed normie btw.

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★★★
24d 19h 8m
yeah the edgy posts are what makes it interesting ngl, as a trucel I admit trucels are boring
I mean the ones that are so ugly and subhuman that even cosmetic surgery or moneymaxxing won't help too

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
87d 21h 8m
Indeed, the ugliest men get gaslighted the hardest by scumciety so the vast majority of truecels are bluepilled.

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

ヌル
7d 21h 9m
How have you obtained this 'average looks percentile' of the entire forum?
I am a self-admitted failed normie btw.
From their own words and also their tone doesn't feel trucelish, I don't feel the "trucel void", except if they're larping but it doesn't seem like it, if you're ugly you know it, and most people especially le inkwell community underestimate their looks so my guess is most are normie tier like you, but again as a trucel I understand a lot of normies are doomed too

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
564d 14h 29m
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
62d 14h 34m
From their own words and also their tone doesn't feel trucelish, I don't feel the "trucel void", except if they're larping but it doesn't seem like it, if you're ugly you know it, and most people especially le inkwell community underestimate their looks so my guess is most are normie tier like you, but again as a trucel I understand a lot of normies are doomed too
I am normie though, I am schizo-affective, in mincraft.

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Recruit
★★★★★
12d 17h 30m
Cope. Just take one scroll through t a few videos and you'll realize how utterly pathetic everyone here is

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

ヌル
7d 21h 9m
Indeed, the ugliest men get gaslighted the hardest by scumciety so the vast majority of truecels are bluepilled.
I wouldn't call them bluepilled especially the younger generation is not bluepilled at all, like for example, I analyzed mrsam's tiktok page, he KNOWS he is ugly and he KNOWS he is not getting girls because of this exact reason, but he's not as angry and frustrated as us because he didn't spend his time reading cherry picked brutal blackpills (yes I said cherry pick), basically he thinks less and therefore is less stressed

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
57d 4h 1m
Just a bunch of incels trying to social media maxx, tiktok is the new tinder fyi

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

ヌル
7d 21h 9m
Cope. Just take one scroll through t a few videos and you'll realize how utterly pathetic everyone here is
Depends on your foryoupage tbh, tiktok's fyp can range from degenerate tranny furries and chadworshipping whores to blackpilled suicidal videos like mine

unhinged

unhinged

Greycel
4h 33m
Just a bunch of incels trying to social media maxx, tiktok is the new tinder fyi
Not only that, but you can kind of climb on the dating ladder by being popular on social media

Why someone would see that as sexually attractive is beyond me

MomoCel

MomoCel

Recruit
★★
23h 22m
Exactly this.

99% of truecels are bluepilled, studying hard, and hanging out with normie friends on the evenings.

crvkek

crvkek

GTAV RP official
★★
15d 5h 35m
i larp you larp we all larp :feelsaww:

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★
17d 2h 58m
Based on my observations and your own words, I'm guessing at least half of users here aren't even ugly or short and they know it, they are exactly the type of incel IT describes, whining losers that prefer defeatism over trying because they're lazy social outcasts, also a lot of you are too rich and privileged to be incel, it doesn't make sense to me (saying money doesn't matter is even a bigger cope than saying looks don't matter, don't fool yourself)

Tiktok on the other hand (the male side) is filled with pathetic losers who are actually ugly/ poor/ living in shitty countries, and most are blackpilled they just don't have a graphic lingo like this site, most people that look like saint. mrsam don't end up on this site, they grow in normie environments, the more I spend time on this forum the more I realize a lot of you actually are the edgy white boys cuckit talks about, but I do understand that being a 2/10 trucel is not the only way to not get pussy, this is just my observation
They are 3 million blackpillers on tiktok

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Only the ugly and autistic can be incel!
★★★★★
179d 23h 8m
NT matters more than face. :feelsUgh:

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★
23d 4h 0m
also a lot of you are too rich and privileged to be incel, it doesn't make sense to me (saying money doesn't matter is even a bigger cope than saying looks don't matter, don't fool yourself)
My parents are rich but they don't give me money or anything.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
★★★★
24d 1h 28m
Please drop some inceltoks if you have them. Hell, we should have a dedicated thread for this sort of thing.

zionpill

zionpill

Recruit
★★★
1d 15h 15m

", I'm guessing at least half of users here aren't even ugly or short and they know it, they are exactly the type of incel IT describes, whining losers that prefer defeatism over trying because they're lazy social outcast" why should they try if society doesnt try?