Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unironically, statement that 'success is the best revenge' is true.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It's just that for many ugly and defective males becoming successful seems almost impossible.
If you murder someone, people would still think that you're a loser while reaching success disproves their stance towards you.

By Successful as an incel , you mean ascending?
Never gonna happen

Never gonna happen
I think he means getting a better job/making mor money in general. Taking care your health. Things like these.

I think he means getting a better job/making mor money in general. Taking care your health. Things like these.
Aha
It doesn't matter to me, if I'm still going to be a incel, having a better job won't change my life drastically but I can atleast have more comfort with money

It's just that for many ugly and defective males becoming successful seems almost impossible.
If you murder someone, people would still think that you're a loser while reaching success disproves their stance towards you.
People having low to zero expectations on some one and then seeing the same one they misjudged getting successful is more surprising then seeing chad chadwining

Aha
It doesn't matter to me, if I'm still going to be a incel, having a better job won't change my life drastically but I can atleast have more comfort with money
Yes. See ? Getting more confortable, healthier , safer and stronger is wining. There is no love in this world to expect for, so you having a quiet life is jakpot. We should all richmaxxxxx

Never gonna happen
Not only ascending.
Making money, becoming professional, finding a good job, creating valuable art etc.

Yes. See ? Getting more confortable, healthier , safer and stronger is wining. There is no love in this world to expect for, so you having a quiet life is jakpot. We should all richmaxxxxx
Based :feelzez:

When I make a fuck ton of money I will have Spanish style villas in the hills and beaches in the most beautiful parts of California

People having low to zero expectations on some one and then seeing the same one they misjudged getting successful is more surprising then seeing chad chadwining
Also seeing someone they perceived as low status and worthless to become a renowned professional or close to elites would hurt their ego badly.

Also seeing someone they perceived as low status and worthless to become a renowned professional or close to elites would hurt their ego badly.
YES. Hit'em in the face by making chad cut you grass and clean you toilet.

Yes you win when you put all your time and energy into making positive contributions to the society that wronged you. Unless you think you're in the wrong and would beg for forgiveness for a crumb of society's luxuries?

Yes you win when you put all your time and energy into making positive contributions to the society that wronged you. Unless you think you're in the wrong and would beg for forgiveness for a crumb of society's luxuries?
Society will hate us no matter what we do. So if you can use money to cope why not ?

Society will hate us no matter what we do. So if you can use money to cope why not ?
How does money help one to cope with living as a fundamentally broken individual in a fundamentally broken society? That'd be like a communist saying comrades should use capitalism to get rich. Society as an organism profits when you make profits, you give it your labor and time and validation. You give it your devotion. Is this justified by the fact you get some fancy cars and houses in return?

How does money help one to cope with living as a fundamentally broken individual in a fundamentally broken society? That'd be like a communist saying comrades should use capitalism to get rich. Society as an organism profits when you make profits, you give it your labor and time and validation. You give it your devotion. Is this justified by the fact you get some fancy cars and houses in return?
No. Your point correct. Money and all it brings can't cure anything.
Suffering is suffering. And we need to be realistic knowing that there is no hope. Society will make profits of you dosent matter if you are poor ( slavery through low paid jobs) or rich ( taxes) so the game is set from day 1.
Money is but painkiller. A person may depressed and sitting watching the world burn, but would you choose to be a homeless sitting on the floor whe you could have a nice sofa ? Thats where money comes in. It is all cash can do for us: a little relief on a deathbed

No. Your point correct. Money and all it brings can't cure anything.
Suffering is suffering. And we need to be realistic knowing that there is no hope. Society will make profits of you dosent matter if you are poor ( slavery through low paid jobs) or rich ( taxes) so the game is set from day 1.
Money is but painkiller. A person may depressed and sitting watching the world burn, but would you choose to be a homeless sitting on the floor whe you could have a nice sofa ? Thats where money comes in. It is all cash can do for us: a little relief on a deathbed
I don't believe I am destined to lose. I am destined to be hated by society and excluded from it, but there is nothing stopping me from putting forward the best possible effort to prove them wrong and outlive them. I don't believe in feeding my enemy under any circumstances, having already been left to starve by them.