Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Unironically ridiculed by a car-driving toilet for riding my bike today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
So I was trying to have some peace and quiet in the nature this afternoon and decided to ride my bike deep into the woods.

On my way home I had to cross this pretty crowded road and there was heavy traffic so I stopped. A car (VW polo) pulled up next to me and after a few seconds I checked who was behind the steering wheel - of course it was a toilet from my school back in the day.

She was pointing her brand new iPhone at me, sitting in a car probably gifted by daddy and filmed me sitting on my bike while laughing her cum-loaded whore ass off. When she noticed that I recognized her she slowly put her phone away and tried to play it off.

I was dressed like a bum and I haven't cut my hair and beard in months so she probably thought I'm homeless now. Dirty slut. In a perfect world she would have crashed her car right there and burned to death :reeeeee:

How can I take revenge brothers? I'm not letting myself be humiliated by a toilet!

What a bitch

sorry you got no reply

I'm confident foids don't generally laugh by themselves when ridiculing men, they usually laugh for the benefit of entertainment for others. OP was there possibly someone else in the car she was fake-laughing to?

If not then she was probably recording a video (not a photo) and including herself in it narrating how pathetic she thinks you are.

You should consider possibly throwing your helmet at her windshield and then saying she hit you.

Tell me where she lives

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

@LastGerman
I hate f*male automotive drivers.

C*r drivers look down on bicyclists anyway.

Fuck dem niggas

I'm confident foids don't generally laugh by themselves when ridiculing men, they usually laugh for the benefit of entertainment for others. OP was there possibly someone else in the car she was fake-laughing to?

If not then she was probably recording a video (not a photo) and including herself in it narrating how pathetic she thinks you are.

You should consider possibly throwing your helmet at her windshield and then saying she hit you.
The car was empty. I caught her pointing her phone at me and laughing. I didn't look away. I looked straight into the camera of her phone so those who she shares it with thinks its really awkward. She's gonna share this on snapchat 100%. Dirty whore.
Tell me where she lives

View attachment 260215
DM me :feelsLSD:

some newer phones ahve cameras on both sides...

even if she is not pointing phone at herself, is it maybe plausible to have both cameras running simultaneously to create a split-screen video of whatever you're aiming at, and your own face narrating about it?

driver license

The driver licence pill is real.

some newer phones ahve cameras on both sides...

even if she is not pointing phone at herself, is it maybe plausible to have both cameras running simultaneously to create a split-screen video of whatever you're aiming at, and your own face narrating about it?
that might be the case. But it was pretty obvious to me that she was filming me because as soon as I looked at her she tried to play it off. But yes I think she might've been filming herself as well. What's so funny about a homeless looking guy riding his bike? :cryfeels:

So I was trying to have some peace and quiet in the nature this afternoon and decided to ride my bike deep into the woods.

On my way home I had to cross this pretty crowded road and there was heavy traffic so I stopped. A car (VW polo) pulled up next to me and after a few seconds I checked who was behind the steering wheel - of course it was a toilet from my school back in the day.

This is why grown up men should not use a bicycle. Also, please ban female driving. It is an atrocity.

@LastGerman

@LastGerman

I am fucking disgusted by it.

Car driving toilet :dafuckfeels:

She'll get hers. Most foids end up hating themselves eventually. Just look at who takes the most anti-depressants. Middle aged women

She'll get hers. Most foids end up hating themselves eventually. Just look at who takes the most anti-depressants. Middle aged women
I really hope she does, brother. She's not that attractive but attractive enough to attract Chad and Chadlite fags in our area so she thinks of herself as high and mighty. I remember her from back in school, she was even a nasty whore back then. But I've got a good memory, I will remember her face and her name.

Internet "Shaming'' usually backfires by itself regardless man, Those who humiliate - it's their problem.

Internet "Shaming'' usually backfires by itself regardless man, Those who humiliate - it's their problem.
Bro I don't even understand this shit.... is this some kind of female humor I'm too autistic to understand? What's funny about an ugly man riding a bike in broad daylight? Yes I am a poorcel, yes I walk around in tracksuit most of the time, yes I work on construction to get by, yes idgaf about my looks.. so fucking what? I hate foids.

Should have raped her on the spot

She was laughing at you... because you were on a bike? Wtf?

She was laughing at you... because you were on a bike? Wtf?
Yes bro. Basically it all comes down to looks once again. She probably just laughed at me being ugly and looking like a homeless gopnik

Bro I don't even understand this shit.... is this some kind of female humor I'm too autistic to understand? What's funny about an ugly man riding a bike in broad daylight? Yes I am a poorcel, yes I walk around in tracksuit most of the time, yes I work on construction to get by, yes idgaf about my looks.. so fucking what? I hate foids.
Yea it's just a sad attempt at humor i suppose, happened to me in hs occasionally too

And thats why i avoid public places as much as possible. Last time this happened to me was years ago, thanks fucking God.

Yea it's just a sad attempt at humor i suppose, happened to me in hs occasionally too

Your avi makes me so fucking sad.

Foids are literal NPCs, they are programmed to be vile and disgusting

Remember though, you have to respect women.

Wow that's suicide fuel or ER fuel. Dumb bitch will get what's coming to her.

Cool avi from "Bully" btw