Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Unironic advice of "Showermaxxing" in my teenage years

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Not kidding or trying to make a persiflage here: People in school used to call me an "unhygienic pig" and told me that I should wash myself more. The reasons: I had fatty/thinning hair even as a teenager, was chubby (back then) and had severe akne/other skin problems. People made my life a living hell because of it. And this even though I probably had one of the best hygienic routines back then because (and not despite) having severe skin problems (even with daily skin care programs that were applied and not always very pleasant on the skin).

I showered daily, had no odor, but I still looked disgusting. I feel myself dirty very easily and sometimes even shower twice a day. I have compulsions for corporal cleanliness, I shower(ed) each day before going to sleep because I hate(d) body smells. The hygiene is definetely not a problem, on the contrary: The most unhygienic people I met were in fact women who freely admitted to not washing themselves for weeks when they had to learn/study, look at the fucking hotspots of microbial biodiversity where humans copulate (like rubbish-filled cars, etc.) or at the act itself.

JFL, when someone thinks that hygiene could ever prevent a man from ascending (WIW of course) - or to say it in a more polemic manner: She would gladly suck a hippie chad's dick clean while he's covered in mud before kissing an average/below-average male on the cheek. Normies (even offline) unironically think that hygiene matters. Completely delusional.

Yeah. Acne, especially on your back, can give the impression of dirty grease.

I had nuclear acne from 12-17, was rough. My Mum would buy me Clearasil, which cost about £140 per bottle. If you're a hygiene freak, ponder on the fact that the female cunt and asshole basically adjoin. Think how disgusting sex is, with your balls slapping against literal shit.

I had nuclear acne from 12-17, was rough. My Mum would buy me Clearasil, which cost about £140 per bottle. If you're a hygiene freak, ponder on the fact that the female cunt and asshole basically adjoin. Think how disgusting sex is, with your balls slapping against literal shit.
Funny how a lot of women admit to not even cleaning their vaginas, even after sex or periods. And no, I don't mean the inside I mean the surface area (since the inside automatically cleans itself). So there's crust and chunks of semen from other men in the average woman's ass and skin iicrc

I had nuclear acne from 12-17, was rough. My Mum would buy me Clearasil, which cost about £140 per bottle.
F, sounds even worse than my akne.
Funny how a lot of women admit to not even cleaning their vaginas, even after sex or periods. And no, I don't mean the inside I mean the surface area (since the inside automatically cleans itself). So there's crust and chunks of semen from other men in the average woman's ass and skin iicrc
Jfl.

You bought that line, huh? lol.
Nature had to do something about their lazy asses tbh. I bet they wouldn't even clean that so they would've all died from urinary tract infections and yeast infections thousands of years ago

Nature had to do something about their lazy asses tbh. I bet they wouldn't even clean that so they would've all died from urinary tract infections and yeast infections thousands of years ago
They "clean themselves" because they have to, because they're so dirty. Same as your nose or ears, or even skin. Pretty sure you're still supposed to clean them with warm water regularly. But the proximity to the shitter is the killer for me. I can't get my head around how men can even enjoy sex or maintain a boner, given the logistics.

They "clean themselves" because they have to, because they're so dirty. Same as your nose or ears, or even skin.
iicrc they don't even do this. A good chunk of foids admitted to not showering daily or even weekly "to keep their hair pretty" jfl

Pretty sure you're still supposed to clean them with warm water regularly.
I think if they try to do it inside of their chad hole it would end up getting infected or some shit. Could be an excuse made by them to justify keeping chads cum crusted up inside of them lol. But imagine trying to clean inside your own urethra tbh. I wouldn't recommend it
But the proximity to the shitter is the killer for me. I can't get my head around how men can even enjoy sex
I've heard horror stories of dudes doing anal and getting their dick filled up with shit before LOL

Last edited:
They "clean themselves" because they have to, because they're so dirty. Same as your nose or ears, or even skin. Pretty sure you're still supposed to clean them with warm water regularly. But the proximity to the shitter is the killer for me. I can't get my head around how men can even enjoy sex or maintain a boner, given the logistics.
Most of the world is dirty. Just study the period before the Renaissance.

Bathing is recent.

Foids were just filthy