Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Uniquely intense attraction between Indian men and white women

Mogs us ricecels

just be curry just be curry just be curry just be curry just be curry just be curry just be curry just be curry just be curry just be curry

i bet that OP is just an indian guy writing that shit. there's no way a toilet will be going to masculinity subreddits to write something like that

i bet that OP is just an indian guy writing that shit. there's no way a toilet will be going to masculinity subreddits to write something like that
It’s 100% some cursed currycel larping

Chadpreet only

tales from the basement

Funny GIF

Me @ whichever coping currycel took the time to write that all out and post it to Reddit. :lul:

I have no doubt an indian man is horny enough to go 4 times a day though

Literally , The Whole Post Is A Massive LARP

Like three full rounds of sex in the morning, couldn’t keep our hands off of each other,
all that suppressed rape urges unleashed

My first thought aswell.

As a white dude, I really despise the fact that white women are considered the standard of beauty.

Like fuck off, white women are egotistical enough without all the hordes of poopskins groveling and worshipping them. You’re making it harder for everyone.

Why do ethnics have to worship white women so much? It’s not like your kids are gonna be white. I’m allowed to want white foids because I’m white so I have a reason to.

it's so tiring brocels, all my curry people ruining internet with their larps

as curries would say here,
JIO WAS A MISTAKE

Why do ethnics have to worship white women so much?
inferiority complex for being curries, they want to ;win; that white pussy and ;ascend; in those terms
also we were ruled by what...persians, greeks, central asians, arabs, portuguese, french, dutch, english all relatively fair skinned to outright white people thoroughout our last thousands of some years history...it's turned generational trait to simp for white skin here

inferiority complex for being curries, they want to ;win; that white pussy and ;ascend; in those terms
also we were ruled by what...persians, greeks, central asians, arabs, portuguese, french, dutch, english all relatively fair skinned to outright white people thoroughout our last thousands of some years history...it's turned generational trait to simp for white skin here
Yeah, but it’s not even just streetpoopers. What’s the first thing some black rap nigga does when he makes it big? He dumps his black wife and grabs a white woman. Every fucking race simps for white women, making it a fucking pain to get white women if you’re white.

100% agreee

Yeah, but it’s not even just streetpoopers. What’s the first thing some black rap nigga does when he makes it big? He dumps his black wife and grabs a white woman. Every fucking race simps for white women, making it a fucking pain to get white women if you’re white.
gene editing and mass importation of white eggs/sperm into ethnics countries Is necessary to end the simping. if ethnics got bleached enough, they wouldn't simp as much.

But most ethnics are too kiked, prideful and religious to do this.

because nigger wants to do womb-snatching, it's just revenge play for them to deny a potential white guy a womb from his community, simple.

how could you not see this it's so apparent game by them. I know because this is prevalent in curryland too but replace whites with upper castes and niggers with lower castes ; you will often see lower caste subhumans here literally oogling at that brahman pussy and when confronted over it they go REEEEE WE WERE OPPRESSED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS HAMKO PAANI NAHI PEENE DIYA WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO DRINK WATER FROM SAME SOURCE AS OF UPPER CASTE MUH DISCRIMINATION...IF YOU BELIEVE IN NOT DISCRIMINATING THEN MARRY YOUR WOMAN TO US REEEE...and what not nonsense...even pajeet govt is jewed to the core regd this - they literally fund marriage between upper caste girls to lower caste men by giving them good amount of monies OFF THE TAXPAYERS' here :feelsree:

kinda long para but hope you get the idea, it's "Us vs Them" and "Snatching Enemy Tribe's Womb" game at play here in its own way

because nigger wants to do womb-snatching, it's just revenge play for them to deny a potential white guy a womb from his community, simple.

how could you not see this it's so apparent game by them. I know because this is prevalent in curryland too but replace whites with upper castes and niggers with lower castes ; you will often see lower caste subhumans here literally oogling at that brahman pussy and when confronted over it they go REEEEE WE WERE OPPRESSED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS HAMKO PAANI NAHI PEENE DIYA WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO DRINK WATER FROM SAME SOURCE AS OF UPPER CASTE MUH DISCRIMINATION...IF YOU BELIEVE IN NOT DISCRIMINATING THEN MARRY YOUR WOMAN TO US REEEE...and what not nonsense...even pajeet govt is jewed to the core regd this - they literally fund marriage between upper caste girls to lower caste men by giving them good amount of monies OFF THE TAXPAYERS' here :feelsree:

kinda long para but hope you get the idea, it's "Us vs Them" and "Snatching Enemy Tribe's Womb" game at play here in its own way
ogre they also give lower caste niggers free high IQ college seats.

That's just some currynigger larping as white foid.

Lol true, but the only difference is that whites are in majority in US while niggers are in minority, whereas in India, low caste niggers are in majority (almost 80%, yet privileged jfl) while upper castes are in minority.

Lol true, but the only difference is that whites are in majority in US while niggers are in minority, whereas in India, low caste niggers are in majority (almost 80%, yet privileged jfl) while upper castes are in minority.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope: can't even cope over it, it's so over

women always have sexual experiences with Chad living rent free in their head from 20 years ago. This is why it is so important to only marry a virgin.

I can smell the curry dripping from that post