Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Unintentionally TemperTantrumMaxxing

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Whenever I see a pure Aryan female with a non Aryan Chad, I launch into a tantrum. This happens constantly though, as I see them on TV, in public, etc.
If I'm at home and I see them on TV, it enrages me that such filth is being broadcasted. So much to the point I feel like I'm screaming rusty nails and hornets at the TV.
If it's bad enough, I sometimes have meltdowns.
I really have something wrong with me if I'm TemperTantrumMaxxing.

IMG 3298

Whenever I see a pure Aryan female with a non Aryan Chad, I launch into a tantrum. This happens constantly though, as I see them on TV, in public, etc.
If I'm at home and I see them on TV, it enrages me that such filth is being broadcasted. So much to the point I feel like I'm screaming rusty nails and hornets at the TV.
If it's bad enough, I sometimes have meltdowns.
I really have something wrong with me if I'm TemperTantrumMaxxing.
why pledge allegiance to a race of foid that wouldn't even spit on you?

Stormfrontcelling is a cope. I had my WN phase a few years ago too until I realised that those kind of movements are a lost cause. Most if not all of them are controlled opposition anyway so it's a waste of time really. There are a lot more productive copes out there than bitching about niggers and kikes