Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unintentional jestermaxxing

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Foids just end up mocking me because I come off as funny instead of intimidating

wish i could be more badass and chadlike

dont be seen as someone who's funny. They'll take you, not what you say, as a joke before too long. I am still seen as an immature clown because thats the persona I took on upon myself early in my life. When I did leave my house I would be the court jester for just about anyone and if thats not enough to go ER its definitely a primer. You think they are laughing with you until like I said, you cant distinguish yourself from the clown. :dafuckfeels:

dont be seen as someone who's funny. They'll take you, not what you say, as a joke before too long. I am still seen as an immature clown because thats the persona I took on upon myself early in my life. When I did leave my house I would be the court jester for just about anyone and if thats not enough to go ER its definitely a primer. You think they are laughing with you until like I said, you cant distinguish yourself from the clown. :dafuckfeels:
exactly, that's my biggest regret

i just want to be taken seriously but the problem is that everyone sees me as a meme and I'd rather be seen as cool and likeable instead